Team Russia

25 minutes ago, Luminous said:

It’s interesting that there is a law in Russia against coaches and doctors who forced sportsmen to take doping. I haven’t heard that someone was convicted since the appearance of this law in 2016. 

The law is a good one, but the evidence from the investigation would need to be fully shared with WADA and with Russian police if there is evidence of a crime being committed (RUSADA seem reluctant and that's a kind way to put it!) and there would have to be a will within the sport in Russia firstly to be totally against such "supplements" being given (especially to children!) and secondly to support consequences.

11 минут назад, Pammi сказал:

The law is a good one, but the evidence from the investigation would need to be fully shared with WADA and with Russian police if there is evidence of a crime being committed (RUSADA seem reluctant and that's a kind way to put it!) and there would have to be a will within the sport in Russia firstly to be totally against such "supplements" being given (especially to children!) and secondly to support consequences.

There is no way Eteri will be punished in Russia. Everyone still think that Kamila is a victim of european and american conspiracy 

2 minutes ago, Luminous said:

There is no way Eteri will be punished in Russia. Everyone still think that Kamila is a victim of european and american conspiracy 

Yes I agree, she is presenting/being presented as a victim of a jealous world

7 минут назад, Pammi сказал:

Yes I agree, she is presenting/being presented as a victim of a jealous world

There were some doping cases where sportsmen were blamed without any reason and they proved their innocence (in skiing, for example) . That’s why people believe that Kamila is innocent too 

Alexander Gorshkov, the president of the Russian Figure Skating Federation has died yesterday. If I understood correctly, he suffered a major heart attack two days ago, and died in the hospital. He was the first Olympic champion in ice dance, in 1976 - with his wife Pakhomova who later died at only 39. Gorshkov served as the president of RusFed since 2010.

https://fs-gossips.com/alexander-gorshkov-the-president-of-the-russian-figure-skating-federation-passed-away-at-the-age-of-77/

Aliona is such a direct and honest young woman, I enjoy her skating a lot and hope her injuries heal well, and I'm impressed at her determined personality at such a young age - she shows great maturity. She is intelligent, lovely, and courageous (for the figure skating world where hardly anyone speaks up about anything). I would love to see her skating again one day, with or without her (beautiful) 3A.

(asking her about a photo shoot was rather...unnerving though. Would they ask a man this??)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...