Team Russia

13 hours ago, Paskud said:

I didn't know Dima was injured :(  he must compete in two Russian Cup stages too, right? darn, he can't even say "I'll take time to recover for Nats" since he still needs to qualify. Do we know when he was supposed to skate? I only remember seeing ladies' assignments. I hope he can fully heal by then

As for Misha, sometimes love google translate:67638860: A chic 3A:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: Hopefully he too has a bit more time and will be much better conditioned

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

I didn't know Dima was injured :(  he must compete in two Russian Cup stages too, right? darn, he can't even say "I'll take time to recover for Nats" since he still needs to qualify. Do we know when he was supposed to skate? I only remember seeing ladies' assignments. I hope he can fully heal by then

As for Misha, sometimes love google translate:67638860: A chic 3A:tumblr_inline_n2pjcy6tMv1qdlkyg: Hopefully he too has a bit more time and will be much better conditioned

On 8/30/2020 at 4:52 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh. I see. Didn't realize they were doing their own, and the photo was captioned 'Russian test skates' so I got mixed up. 

I wanna see what he's doing! :studsmatta:

On 8/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Paskud said:

allegedly landing 4t combos already

They published protocols now

Daria Panenkova announced her retirement

I think that many have already guessed, now I will say with confidence. My figure skating career came to an end, I thought about this decision for a long time and realized that I wanted to develop further as a coach. For me, this is something new and I get exceptional positive emotions from this work. I am very grateful to all my coaches for believing and supporting me: Natalya Vladimirovna Gavrilova, Anna Vladimirovna Tsareva @tsareva__anna, Maria Alexandrovna Borisova, Eteri Georgievna Tutberidze @ tutberidze.eteri, Gleichengauz Daniil Markovich @daniil_gleikhengauz, Dudakov Sergey Viktorovich, Rozanov Sergey Alexandrovich @ gosu.coach ❤️ And also many thanks to the Sambo-70 Club @ s_70rus!
Thank you mommy for your patience and the right words @ knataliya1502
One of the life stages has been passed. Further it is only more interesting 🙃

Today is a special day for many freshmen, including me. It is with him that our already adult, student life begins! And even if we may be a little scared, I am sure that in the near future we will see many discoveries and new opportunities that will be facilitated by studying at the university.
In addition, today @dimakozlovski and I had the opportunity to fire a real cannon at the Peter and Paul Fortress (thank you @sziu_ranepa for that 😘)! It was a real experience! I have read many times in books about sensations during a shell shock, but now I felt it myself. At the first moment it becomes terribly scary, because you do not hear anything at all, except ringing in your ears; and then you just get lost in space🙈
It is worth noting one more feature of this event: when you shoot from a cannon or stand nearby, you need to open your mouth! It sounds strange, but I tried it and, it seems, did not go deaf😹
In general, this is the first of September I will definitely not forget.

31 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Her other jumps look very good too :O and it looks like she is good at skating with her whole body.

I’ve watched her since she moved over to Tutberidze first - her 3Lz was certainly not the Eteri standard. But she is quite inconsistent, unlike Tutberidze standard too. 
still work in development, fingers crossed she makes it to the seniors without injuries. Her mum was her first coach - she now works with Plushenko. 

4 hours ago, Fay said:

I’ve watched her since she moved over to Tutberidze first - her 3Lz was certainly not the Eteri standard. But she is quite inconsistent, unlike Tutberidze standard too. 
still work in development, fingers crossed she makes it to the seniors without injuries. Her mum was her first coach - she now works with Plushenko. 

I didn't know about her mother. A very understandable motive for a move then.

I find Veronika Zhilina really impressive and the years to come are crucial, this is why I tend to worry about her and her younger sister.