Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

  • Author

That was a bad first fall, I thought for a sec his arm was hurt. 

Just now, singcarcom said:

Still better than Nathan's. I'm still very :salty: about his VW reveals.

I don't know, Nathan has those stripes and shiney zipper :P

Owowowow this is not going so well. Also it's dull as a doornail. I feel like allowing lyrics has brought a lot of very musically bad and bland choices. :/  

3 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Still better than Nathan's. I'm still very :salty: about his VW reveals.

all the hyping made it worse 

:juggling:

 

  • Author
Just now, SparkleSalad said:

That is the most awkward ending I've ever seen. Get me the choreographer! 

 

I am so confused by the squatting but I'll give the poor guy a break. That was not a good night. 

Well, he started out very poorly... hard falls, but at least he got it together and started to execute. At the end there, he had some interesting moves and connecting steps, kind of unpredictable and that final spin was very nice. Glad he could salvage his performance there.

 

Some music choices are fine for listening to while driving at night in your car, or just chilling... but not for when you are presenting to an audience... but, if that's what you want to skate to, it's your decision.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

 

I am so confused by the squatting but I'll give the poor guy a break. That was not a good night. 

 

He gets points from me for doing a not ugly tano. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.