General Yuzuru Chat

14 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Wonder if this was from an interview? Anyway, I'm always glad to have Kanako and Hanyu in the same sentence.

I'm kind of glad to see so much support of Hanyu's decision to add the 4lutz by people who knows him or understands his ideal, not necessarily from the media or some others though who says he needs it to stay relevant blegh.

She was host for asachan.

I miss Yuzu. I think if this was a normal season if he was training at this time and we were guaranteed to see him in a few weeks I probably wouldn't miss him like this.

Hoping he's somewhat enjoying his abrupt 10+ days of recovery period in Japan, though I still want him to return to Toronto before GPF.

I initially hoped that he would make an appearance somewhere for skating discussions or news, but thinking about it and well no it's actually an awful idea.

From this interview, it seems to me Brian and Yuzu haven't actually talked or planned much since the injury, which is something they need to do in person once Yuzu returns and they assess his 'starting' condition. Also, Brian seems quite sad his skaters won't be at the GPF. I understand you, Brian, oh how I understand you. 

30 minutes ago, xeyra said:

From this interview, it seems to me Brian and Yuzu haven't actually talked or planned much since the injury, which is something they need to do in person once Yuzu returns and they access his 'starting' condition. Also, Brian seems quite sad his skaters won't be at the GPF. I understand you, Brian, oh how I understand you. 

Maybe Yuzuru told Brian that the doctors told him he should be cleared to slowly start training after 10 days of rest... but they are not sure? Of course, his ankle has the last say. It may hurt a little at first? I'm not sure, I've never hurt my ankles :c 

2 минуты назад, Murieleirum сказал:

Maybe Yuzuru told Brian that the doctors told him he should be cleared to slowly start training after 10 days of rest... but they are not sure? Of course, his ankle has the last say. It may hurt a little at first? I'm not sure, I've never hurt my ankles :c 

I sprained my ankle last winter and couldn't walk on my own during a week. My injury wasn't serious. I mean, 10 days of rest is pretty good. If we hear next week that Yuzu starts his training, it will be a relief. 

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I sprained my ankle once climbing down a mountain. It took me about a week an half for the swelling to go down and I could walk fully on it. 

7 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I sprained my ankle last winter and couldn't walk on my own during a week. My injury wasn't serious. I mean, 10 days of rest is pretty good. If we hear next week that Yuzu starts his training, it will be a relief. 

3 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I sprained my ankle once climbing down a mountain. It took me about a week an half for the swelling to go down and I could walk fully on it. 

I'm sorry for both your ankles x'D If we hear something from Yuzu next week... I will be so damn happy!! I want him to go back to Toronto... start slowly... tame his internal fire and all. Don't skate unless nothing hurts in his body. 

55 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

It hurts like hell. I twisted my ankle when walking ( yes, just walking on the street) several times. There was no swelling or bruising but the pain was so sharp that i can't walk properly for about 2 days. 

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

The most serious time I sprained my ankle, it was doing trampoline tricks...and it didn't heal for a year :slinkaway: 

I also sprained it a lot playing tennis but those were more mild sprains, I think. I was also a teenager so my body healed faster, I definitely do not think I will heal that fast anymore...but Yuzu is young though and has the best nutrition and care :)