General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Shame on me and sorry for disinformation. :facepalm:

There was a kid who shared Voronov's surname and he was trying to hang out with Yuzu at CoR, according to some tweets, and since I believe a lot of people get confused with Slavic names I believe it could be (unavoidable 'is he related?' :biggrin:) (just remembered the PJKwong's podcast in which she stated she's in the room with two Wilsons, and then repeatedly reminded people that there's no relation...Okay, not only Slavic names are repetitive) Don't worry we all make mistakes sometimes :happy:

Hace 1 hora, micaelis said:

I love the Pooh rains, although one rain is not quite like another.  They have varying intensities.  Sometimes they're just drizzles (although those are primarily confined to the distant past.  But then there are those like we saw at Worlds in 2015 and this year in Moscow that are out and out cloudbursts.  Those have no equals in the annals of figure skating. 

But can you imagine how much more massive the final Pooh rain will be (the one after his last performance as a competitive skater)... I don't usually like thinking about his r* but it's nice to picture how much love he'll get then :sadPooh:

44 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

But can you imagine how much more massive the final Pooh rain will be (the one after his last performance as a competitive skater).

It almost boggles the mind.  They'll have to have many many flower children to clear the ice or maybe follow the suggestion of a commentator a few years back and put a blade on a zamboni and plow the Poohs off the ice.  I imagine also the Pooh toy-making industry will crash.  But I agree with ICeleste and prefer to not think too hard about Yuzu's inevitable farewell.  Let's deal with that when it comes. Right now I would imagine all our thoughts are on watching Yuzu's convalescence and waiting for PC.  I feel almost like a kid waiting for Christmas.

1 hour ago, Floria said:

Wonder if this was from an interview? Anyway, I'm always glad to have Kanako and Hanyu in the same sentence.

I'm kind of glad to see so much support of Hanyu's decision to add the 4lutz by people who knows him or understands his ideal, not necessarily from the media or some others though who says he needs it to stay relevant blegh.

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Timing is always such a shame. Honestly I was worried during the summer when Orser said Hanyu was in great shape, because that means he'd had to keep to that state for the entire season which is difficult.

But glad Orser is back! I trust his views and hopefully he will give Hanyu good advice.

Which means I also hope to see Javi make a comeback in France and be a spoiler for many people's predictions especially the radical ones who have been writing the uncles off.