Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

I managed to get 10 and 11 rows on C1... the first rows were gone really fast. I think that all the first rows will be sold later by resellers... 

 

They were either reserved in a couple of minutes or they will start selling them later. It all happened so quickly, but by the time I clicked there all the ~1-6 row tickets were not available anymore (B3-B4 sectors).

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Did they release all the available tickets now or do you think there'll be more later? 

I think they will add them later, some sectors hadn't gone on sale at all.

13 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Did they release all the available tickets now or do you think there'll be more later? 

I'm 99% sure that's not all.

Especially for practices, they sold so small part of possible seats!

And they used to release tickets at waves (no preliminary announcement for later waves).

4 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I think they will add them later, some sectors hadn't gone on sale at all.

 

Don't forget that part of tickets were sold to Japanese resellers so we won't be able to get them

This is good, then, since people who missed out on this batch will be able to try for a later one. If resellers don't get their hands on those too.

Of course it just had to start when I am travelling home >< Well I'll see later on if I'll get the tickets - I still have 3 more hours o travellin home ><

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

Don't forget that part of tickets were sold to Japanese resellers so we won't be able to get them

I doubt they sold the whole sectors.

Was there a way to choose the seats?!:knc_tracy2:  I didn't see the options so just go with the flow...:facepalm: but at least I got the tickets...now i need to pray for the visa. Hope all you guys got or will get the tickets. =)

Have been trying for about 20 minutes now, can't buy :sadPooh: I don't know why

it keeps saying "We're sorry, there was a technical error. Please try again later"

2 時間前, Dara said:

Sorry, my English must be bad because of the excitement, what are you asking about?

 

Thanks for your reply.  I was struggling with tickets.

thankfully, i could take tickets from 20 to 22 days.  It was only category 2, but it's enough for now.:tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.