Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

That was crazy!!! I hardly managed to get tickets... 25 minutes and all the good tickets are gone :facepalm: - the power of Yuzuru Hanyu

6 分ぐらい, Dara said:

I had just bought tickets for competitions days and e-ticket states this:

 

Friday

08:30:00 - Practices
14:00:00 - Competitions

Saturday
07:30:00 - Practices
13:30:00 - Competitions

 

They also sell tickets for Tuesday (obviously practice only). 

Haven't bought gala ticket yet, but site lists start time at 14:00 so most likely no practice access on that day.

 

How did you take it?

8 minutes ago, Elaine said:

I was wondering why there are four days' tickets (bought Thursday's in case hoping for practice)

Thursday ticket says

10:30:00 - Тренировки (Practices)
 

4 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

 

How did you take it?

Sorry, my English must be bad because of the excitement, what are you asking about?

1 minute ago, Dara said:

Thursday ticket says

10:30:00 - Тренировки (Practices)
 

 

YES YES YES:darklordyuzu:Big thanks to whoever arranged for it!

RC has such a good lineup though. Not only Yuzu but Zhenya is also there, plus Nathan Chen, Carolina, T/M, the Shibs (video blog pls!), among so many others. 

Did they release all the available tickets now or do you think there'll be more later? 

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

I'm still shaking :facepalm:

And here I was debating this morning whether I would take front row seats with the barrier, or seats higher up. Hah!

I managed to get 10 and 11 rows on C1... the first rows were gone really fast. I think that all the first rows will be sold later by resellers... 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.