Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

54 分ぐらい, Dandelion said:

Have been trying for about 20 minutes now, can't buy :sadPooh: I don't know why

it keeps saying "We're sorry, there was a technical error. Please try again later"

 

Oh :sorrow:.. Have you got your tickets after then? 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Mikachu said:

Was there a way to choose the seats?!:knc_tracy2:  I didn't see the options so just go with the flow...:facepalm: but at least I got the tickets...now i need to pray for the visa. Hope all you guys got or will get the tickets. =)

 

Yes, if you click on "seating chart booking" then you can see the available seats and you can choose the seats for yourself. 

 

bWwUYHk.png

 

 

24 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

 

Oh :sorrow:.. Have you got your tickets after then? 

Unfortunately, :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

"Your request could not be processed. Please try again later."

I hope I can get the tickets next round :(

4 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Unfortunately, :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

"Your request could not be processed. Please try again later."

I hope I can get the tickets next round :(

try a different browser...

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

try a different browser...

I have, I've tried with laptop, tablet, phone, using wifi, phone internet, on Chrome and Mozilla .. 

Haha, I'll just give up for now :shrug:

Please tell me they are going to release more tickets:dpooh:I was going for Block A while only located Block  C with back rows in gold area:hachimaki:

  • Author
35 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I have, I've tried with laptop, tablet, phone, using wifi, phone internet, on Chrome and Mozilla .. 

Haha, I'll just give up for now :shrug:

 

15 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Please tell me they are going to release more tickets:dpooh:I was going for Block A while only located Block  C with back rows in gold area:hachimaki:

 

I hope they are going to release more tickets so that both of you can book them later!

 

Good luck!

 :grouphug:

14 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Please tell me they are going to release more tickets:dpooh:I was going for Block A while only located Block  C with back rows in gold area:hachimaki:

When do you think they will release the rest of the tickets? Like, how about the previous CoR, how long it took from the first release to the second? Do we still have a chance to get good tickets if we give up this time?

I'm sorry for too many questions

6 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

When do you think they will release the rest of the tickets? Like, how about the previous CoR, how long it took from the first release to the second? Do we still have a chance to get good tickets if we give up this time?

I'm sorry for too many questions

No idea. Sorry for you - the site is just... crazy. I had to settle for bank transfer because my credit card wasn't just working there.

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

No idea. Sorry for you - the site is just... crazy. I had to settle for bank transfer because my credit card wasn't just working there.

 

Same here! Gladly they had given the bank transfer option as my credit card kept getting rejected and the website told me to call my credit card company to identify myself:knc_brian3:I hope the bank transfer does not fail me as I had never wired money to Russia; but they had provided full details on wire so I am not super worried.

51 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I have, I've tried with laptop, tablet, phone, using wifi, phone internet, on Chrome and Mozilla .. 

Haha, I'll just give up for now :shrug:

 

You can try to call them +7495258 00 00. I know that some people managed to get tickets by phone.

 

12 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

When do you think they will release the rest of the tickets? Like, how about the previous CoR, how long it took from the first release to the second? Do we still have a chance to get good tickets if we give up this time?

I'm sorry for too many questions

 

It's my first time purchasing COR tickets so I really don't know much about it. I have heard many people were stuck at payment stage so there were some tickets being released from shopping cart that one of my friend even bought row 2 in block C for SP one hour after the sale started. So I would keep my eye open on the website to see if any new tickets being offered. TBH I just cannot believe they had opened all block at this time but it does seem like block B and C were fully available. 

22 minutes ago, Elaine said:

 

It's my first time purchasing COR tickets so I really don't know much about it. I have heard many people were stuck at payment stage so there were some tickets being released from shopping cart that one of my friend even bought row 2 in block C for SP one hour after the sale started. So I would keep my eye open on the website to see if any new tickets being offered. TBH I just cannot believe they had opened all block at this time but it does seem like block B and C were fully available. 

Whole C4 was unavailable for Fri-Sun.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.