Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rostelecom Cup 2017 in Moscow, Russia

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 2017. 05. 27. at 9:35 PM, kutien said:

Ok, for the first, ticket agency in Russia usually doesn`t get all seats for the first. Sometimes you can get better tickets later, or not. It seems to me that this year Cup of Russia will be popular not just according to Yuzuru, anyway, you can find tickets not for good places at Megasport arena.
2822.jpg

All 2** sectors are balcony. Prefered B1-D4. A1-A4 for spormens and so on.

 

I'm bringing this post here so that we can discuss again which are the best seats.

 

I think someone already asked it but where is the kiss and cry usually?

 

3 hours ago, katonice said:

Omg! Tickets about to go on sale already! 

 

 

I tried to translate it from Japanese, and it says 12 PM Russian time, I assume it is Moscow (UTC+3 hours) timezone. Can someone confirm it?

38 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

I'm bringing this post here so that we can discuss again which are the best seats.

 

I think someone already asked it but where is the kiss and cry usually?

 

 

I tried to translate it from Japanese, and it says 12 PM Russian time, I assume it is Moscow (UTC+3 hours) timezone. Can someone confirm it?

 

I'm also re-posting this from a discussion a while back.

On 5/28/2017 at 5:45 AM, Lunna said:

Yes, the tickets can go on sale in parts. Which they will sell first - you never know.

The balcony is high so I wouldn't reccomend it. The short side is good - close enough to the ice. Last year I was in B2 and B3 - the rows in B3 are little closer to the ice then B2, KnC is under B3. So B3-B4 is a good choice if you can't get sector C.

 

Which side is the judges' side I wonder?

12 минут назад, katonice сказал:

Which side is the judges' side I wonder?

Judges' side is block A but it's usually not on sale (there's big VIP sector).

Under B2-B3 is KnC.

In B1-A4 there can be a camera.

In the first row and somewhere in the middle there is a high railing (in block B and D, don't know about C).

So watch for sector C, on the short side I can recommend B3-B4.

But I don't know if all tickets will be released tomorrow or they would sell them in parts like last year.

13 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Judges' side is block A but it's usually not on sale (there's big VIP sector).

Under B2-B3 is KnC.

In B1-A4 there can be a camera.

In the first row and somewhere in the middle there is a high railing (in block B and D, don't know about C).

So watch for sector C, on the short side I can recommend B3-B4.

But I don't know if all tickets will be released tomorrow or they would sell them in parts like last year.

Thanks Lunna! These are very helpful!

From your experience, do they tend to sell better seats later on (for maybe more expensive price)?

 

40 минут назад, katonice сказал:

From your experience, do they tend to sell better seats later on (for maybe more expensive price)?

The sales always started late (1 month before comp.) so all tickets went on sale in advance. Last year they started to sell 2 months before comp. and later in block B (I always seat there cuz it's almost twice cheaper than C, didn't have a reason to pay more))) they sold better seats for the same price (at the beginning the closest rows where 11-12).

So this year the sales starts VERY early and I have no clue how it'll go :confused:

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

The sales always started late (1 month before comp.) so all tickets went on sale in advance. Last year they started to sell 2 months before comp. and later in block B (I always seat there cuz it's almost twice cheaper than C, didn't have a reason to pay more))) they sold better seats for the same price (at the beginning the closest rows where 11-12).

So this year the sales starts VERY early and I have no clue how it'll go :confused:

Thanks! Guess we'll just have to see tomorrow what tickets become available.

 

5 hours ago, supphear said:

Just heard some info from Russian fans. She mailed the committee that there may still NO OP for COR.

Anyone who can confirm this news?

Haven't read or heard any fresh news about this.

But let's hope they do decide to open OPs, even later on, for fans who have purchased tickets for the events.

8 часов назад, supphear сказал:

Just heard some info from Russian fans. She mailed the committee that there may still NO OP for COR.

Anyone who can confirm this news?

I've read that someone addressed the question to Megasport office,and they said no OP. But OP is not their decision to make,but RusFed's. It may be true though if the ticket sale starts already

I had just bought tickets for competitions days and e-ticket states this:

 

Friday

08:30:00 - Practices
14:00:00 - Competitions

Saturday
07:30:00 - Practices
13:30:00 - Competitions

 

They also sell tickets for Tuesday (obviously practice only). 

Haven't bought gala ticket yet, but site lists start time at 14:00 so most likely no practice access on that day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.