February 17, 20224 yr I don't get this choreo, it feels so bland, definitely not what I would expect with this music
February 17, 20224 yr 1 minute ago, Sora said: Alysa's skating does nothing for me Same here. I think her skating is quite bland.
February 17, 20224 yr Loena Hendrickx Egyptan remix 3Lz-3T, 2A, 3F, 2A, 3Lz-2T, 3F-2T-2Lo, popped Salchow oh no The Salchow mistake is so costly, she'll probably go behind Alysa although she shouldn't
February 17, 20224 yr 2 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said: Loena Hendrickx Egyptan remix 3Lz-3T, 2A, 3F, 2A, 3Lz-2T, 3F-2T-2Lo, popped Salchow oh no The Salchow mistake is so costly, she'll probably go behind Alysa although she shouldn't PCS is not enough to save her
February 17, 20224 yr welp, here for the last group. and also the last half of Loena's. she has great skating skills...
February 17, 20224 yr Just noticed a banner across the bottom of the CBC stream “Watch who will take home medals in the Womens FS “ - well, probably no one actually 🙄
February 17, 20224 yr 19 minutes ago, Sora said: Did he comment on the Kamila situation yet? Interested what he has to say about that! Well, so his only comment on Kamila is that he feels personally sorry for her, because she's only 15 and has to go through this and he hopes that she can forget about it and skate her best and enjoy her experience here (parahrasing) Which like, yeah I too feel bad for a 15 year old going through this but I don't think this should be the only thing said
Create an account or sign in to comment