Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2022] Winter Olympic Games (04.02-20.02) - Women's FS

Featured Replies

Lovely from Yelim too so pleased!!

Also I just realised that a co-commentator for today is a former czech pair figure skater René Novotný, who couldn't compete at the 1988 Olympics due to taking a banned substance
Lol, are they doing this on purpose? :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Misaela said:

Also I just realised that a co-commentator for today is a former czech pair figure skater René Novotný, who couldn't compete at the 1988 Olympics due to taking a banned substance
Lol, are they doing this on purpose? :laughing:

Did he comment on the Kamila situation yet? Interested what he has to say about that!

Just now, luvsk8 said:

Will Alysa's unterrotations be ignored?

the 3A is DG but everything else is positive GOE? that's what the commentator said I think

2 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Mana's beating herself up for mistakes, but not a word about pain, so it were probably just nerves and maybe approaching puberty.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2022/02/17/kiji/20220217s00079000651000c.html

Oh no :( 

 

But she is looking ahead to the WC and Milan. And it's great if this is not due to injuries. 

 

This is but a step in her long journey. She can do it :fire:

1 minute ago, Sora said:

Alysa's skating does nothing for me :shrug:

I liked the short but this program is a bit poorly constructed IMO. it's too one-note for too long

Just now, Sora said:

Did he comment on the Kamila situation yet? Interested what he has to say about that!

Not yet, but apparently his case was a bit different, what I read he said that he had only taken something for a headache after their SP and they didn't allow them to skate the FS because of that, also that was still during our communist era and the Olympics was in Calgary, so he thinks it was more of a political decision. Tbh I don't know anything about it, I wasn't alive yet and he is not a person I like very much, some of his interviews are a bit weird, he also had a bit of a local political scandal in the last two years, honestly not the most trustworthy person in my opinion, but who knows

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.