General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, jier said:

I have this question as well, CITIZEN would definitely make more money if Yuzu is the Global ambassador for CITIZEN or at least the ambassador for Japan.  Imagine how quickly this Yuzu watch could be sold out in Japan. Then I checked, CITIZEN' s global ambassador is Naomi Osaka. Is it a luxury brand can only have one global ambassador? Then why not Japan? I have no idea. I believe it must be some complicated reasons behind why Yuzu ends up being the ambassador for greater China only.

Must be, but I see no reason why they can't use both. My guess is that Yuzu has greater appeal to consumers in China than Naomi does, and vice versa for the rest of the world? But Yuzu would make a great international face for Citizen

I share this breakdown thread about the composition of Ten to Chi to here too.

I have been working on it since last week, but private problems forced me into a break. Today I finally completed the last two slides.
It contains many information about the concept and construction of Ten to Chi to that that I find absolutely fascinating but couldn't include on the Wikipedia page. I'm very grateful that Yuzu, Shae and Yano made such detailed comments about the program. It's an immeasurable treasure.

Maybe I'll share some smaller analyses about PE and IN too, but I need to recover first and gain new energy.

34 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

I have been working on it since last week, but private problems forced me into a break. Today I finally completed the last two slides.
It contains many information about the concept and construction of Ten to Chi to that that I find absolutely fascinating but couldn't include on the Wikipedia page. I'm very grateful that Yuzu, Shae and Yano made such detailed comments about the program. It's an immeasurable treasure.

Maybe I'll share some smaller analyses about PE and IN too, but I need to recover first and gain new energy.

Thank you Henni :thanks:

So interesting, informative, beautifully laid out and presented. I learnt so much!! My memory is not so brilliant so I'll be reading it again before Yuzuru's next Tenchi performance for sure, to remind myself of the absolute attention to detail that goes into Yuzuru's programmes and performances and to add to my enjoyment of this one.

I loved the analysis of the layout, the musical phrasing and meaning of the use of instruments, and combining Yuzu, Shae Lynn, and Yano's thoughts with your own. I really appreciate this work you have done on Ten to Chi to, helping us, Yuzu's fans, well all FS fans as you have put it on twitter too, get optimum experience from watching him perform it. 

40 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Thanks Henni :Thank you:

So interesting, informative, beautifully laid out and presented. I learned so much !! My memory is not that bright, so I will re-read it before Yuzuru's next performance on Tenchi, to remind myself of the absolute attention to detail that goes into Yuzuru's programs and performances and to add to my enjoyment of it. this.

I loved the analysis of the layout, the musical phrasing and the sense of the use of the instruments, and combining the thoughts of Yuzu, Shae Lynn and Yano with your own. I really appreciate this work you did on Ten to Chi to help us Yuzu fans, well all FS fans like you put it on Twitter too, to get the best experience watching it perform. . 

I join PAMMI to tell you, too,  :thankssign:HENNI  for your admirable work and all the details that I have read and the professionalism of Yuzu and surprise to see that even the layout on the rink is not random and all is analyzed there in relation to the different judges and zones: nice discovery and this is how Yuzu is and without surprises

1小时前, lynnidolz说:

Anyone know when is the deadline for Jnats withdrawal?Just want to prepare my mind when to anticipate incase Yuzu is withdrawing

Just to give you a reference, for the JNats in 2017, Yuzu officially withdrew on 18 Dec, while the JNat opened on 21 Dec. I think we still have at least a week to wait to be more confident he will attend.

9 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Thank you, @Henni147. As always, your observations and analysis enrich my understanding of Yuzu and his skating. I also want to acknowledge the private matters you allude to and send wishes for a quick resolution and much happier days ahead. 

The theme of sacrifice and Kenshin's internal conflict remind me of a wonderful quote from the Hindu epic the Bhagavad Gita. It's a line spoken by Lord Krishna, who is acting as charioteer for the warrior-prince Arjuna. Arjuna is deeply troubled on the eve of a particular battle, because he will be fighting against some of his own relatives. Krishna urges him to remember and be true to his destiny as a warrior. He says: "Yoga [meaning unity or perhaps integrity] is the practice of tolerating the consequences of being yourself."

One measure of Yuzu's greatness, I believe, is his willingness to tolerate the consequences of being himself. It makes him a spiritual figure as well as a phenomenal athlete. 

:hachimaki:

Another tweet from the Uesugi family saying: "Um ... This tweet officially ranked first in the number of likes!" (Google translate)

It received over 3200 likes so far.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].