General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Join us today dear fellow satellites!!! Let's celebrate Yuzu and spread the love and good vibes!!!! :loveshower::626gdau::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::thanks:

Thank you for all the truly fabulous giveaways and everyone who has worked so hard to put this all together.  :clapping-smiley:

Looking forward to seeing lots of Yuzu content  on the stream today. ❤️❤️❤️ You can never have enough of the feeling watching him gives you.

:nod2:

2 hours ago, sweetwater said:

By the way, Yomiuri uploaded another video of Wakasugi san talking about a photo of Yuzu on their Online Yuzuru Hanyu Exhibition site yesterday.

https://www.yomiuri.co.jp/topics/20200615-OYT8T50061/

You can watch it by clicking on the video displayed under this title
”(2)GPファイナル フリー(2019年12月7日、イタリア)”

Rough Translation of his comment

Thank you SO much @sweetwater for this  🙏<3 

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Join us today dear fellow satellites!!! Let's celebrate Yuzu and spread the love and good vibes!!!! :loveshower::626gdau::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::thanks:

I am so happy that we have our #YuzuSkatingParty! It is such a good idea to celebrate Yuzu greatness together once again! 🎉🥳💚💙💜

Love for all organisers and admins 💖

22 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Thank you million times to Planet Hanyu for organizing such a great moment together today with this #YuzuSkatingParty!:2thumbsup:

and  ARIGATO to Yuzuru, always and forever,  for this wonderful journey  , for sharing with us what FS truly means to him,   with such a sensitivity , courage and sincerity ,  with  all his shining heart & soul <3:68271401:  I miss  his presence  on the ice so much...

Please stay healthy everyone !

4 minutes ago, vd_turnan said:

You mean cry of happiness at seeing Yuzu today, I hope?

I'm sure it will be an awesome event! With Yuzu and people who love him, it always is!

hopefully both <3 @Wyell did a terrific job

It's almost like watching the programs for the first time!

23 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!!!!!!! :626gdau::loveshower:

LMAO I KNEW IT (that the Gods of Random Draws would be against me this time too):smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

ETA: it won't stop me from trying again tho :P

congrats to the winners and I can't wait for the streaming party to start!:smiley-happy093:

(I almost feel as before a comp, but without the anxiety, only excitement!)

thank you all for organizing this event:loveshower:

Can't wait - 10 minutes to go!!!

Wont be able to see it all as I have to go pick up my teen up from a socially-distanced-outdoor-picnic-birthday-celebration! (didn't the birthday girl realise that there was a Yuzu streaming party today??!!

But I'll be around for most of it! Hope I can catch up on what I miss!

EDIT: I missed LGC!!! :cri:  I can only imagine the comments on the chat....