General Yuzuru Chat

32 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Henni, you are the hero we don't deserve :worship:

Video compilation of Yuzu stroking his face (warning: COC '14 included)

Thank you for warning! The COC bit is after 24 seconds so I could pause and "jump" the "sensitive content".

16 minutes ago, river said:

Dermatologists would also probably say not to wipe your face with the same towel that you just wiped your skate blades with, but apparently Yuzu is just exempt from all of these rules. It’s not fair. :waffle:

Omg what haha did he do that? XD

19 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Omg what haha did he do that? XD

Well, he does it repeatedly, it`s a habit, like lying on the bare factory floor in full competition costume, or stepping on the yoga mat during backstage warmup.... There was even a Hanyu hygiene discipline discussion on sns resulting from the above.

39 minutes ago, river said:

Dermatologists would also probably say not to wipe your face with the same towel that you just wiped your skate blades with, but apparently Yuzu is just exempt from all of these rules. It’s not fair. :waffle:

No kidding. If you or I kissed the ice the way he's been doing during hydroblades, we'd have chapped lips and a cold sore afterwards, at the very least! Normal beauty rules do not apply to that man! :pouty:

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No kidding. If you or I kissed the ice the way he's been doing during hydroblades, we'd have chapped lips and a cold sore afterwards, at the very least! Normal beauty rules do not apply to that man! :pouty:

Aaaand licking ice, of course, how could i forget that?

8 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

50 minutes ago, river said:

i love him but my mans here really does need a derma checkup 

Just now, Ririka said:

i love him but my mans here really does need a derma checkup 

like ASAP

10小時前, IULIANA說:

Well, he does it repeatedly, it`s a habit, like lying on the bare factory floor in full competition costume, or stepping on the yoga mat during backstage warmup.... There was even a Hanyu hygiene discipline discussion on sns resulting from the above.

It is not fair:sad-smiley-046:. How can he still manage to look so pure and clean and ethereal and fairylike?!

And I remember that he is often voted as the epitome of cleanliness in Japanese surveys.

Our boy is obviously from another planet so rules on Earth don't apply.

:nod2:

2 hours ago, CaroSkate said:

It is not fair:sad-smiley-046:. How can he still manage to look so pure and clean and ethereal and fairylike?!

And I remember that he is often voted as the epitome of cleanliness in Japanese surveys.

Our boy is obviously from another planet so rules on Earth don't apply.

:nod2:

It must be that Bathclin endorsement. Obviously that's good stuff.

Or it could be the P&G one.

14 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I did in 1080p and I could upload it on my GDrive to share it here on the Planet, but I want to ask the creator/owner of this fancam record for permission first.

That would be wonderful. :nod2:  

This is what I'm doing this off season, hunting for the highest quality videos and downloading Yuzu's entire career. I've been focusing on the videos most in danger of deletion, so starting with the broadcast competitions and the FaOI videos. I thought fancams (except for LGC ones) might be less of a target for deletion, but I see they are not safe either. :judgmental:

I'm cross-posting this video from Team Canada here because Brian and Tracy speak about how they prepped for opening day in late May at TCC, Brian being the responsible one who makes sure safety protocols are followed strictly, Tracy being positive about the break and talking about stroking:heart: and how they were pleased with how well Zoom was working on the ice for their foreign skaters who are back at rinks abroad.  No foreign skaters were named, which made sense as this webinar was meant to be focused on the return of skating in the province.  They clearly were not taking any questions on specific foreign skaters, but I thought that snippet might cheer you.  An additional note is that the SO website will be updating tomorrow, so I will look to see if they have only altered things so that 10 people can be on the ice to reflect that change which starts on Saturday, or if additional policies have also been altered.