General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Veveco said:

NBC managed not to mention any "rivals" in this one, how unusual...

Edit: I was curious so I checked, the combined views of the 3 segments are indeed currently above 1.1M with over 500K for the first one alone.

Only a million views?  I know they only count me as one, no matter how many times I've watched it, but I think I'll try re-tweeting some more...

3 hours ago, Veveco said:

Edit: I was curious so I checked, the combined views of the 3 segments are indeed currently above 1.1M with over 500K for the first one alone.

That was fast. I think it took a year for Olympic Channel Ballade to get to 1 million, didn't it? 

9 hours ago, Veveco said:

Who needs a social media account, if you have view numbers like this? :muahaha:

I'm truly surprised that NBC Sports mentioned Yuzu's video. And in such a positive way on top. I tried to find some hidden mocking, but couldn't find any.

5 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I wonder, if the Oreo Prince cake tastes like Oreo?

My favorite is probably Origin 2.0. I love that purple color so much. However, Notte as a wedding cake would be a dream, too...

Question: Was there a Seimei cake? I didn't see it :10640793:

11 hours ago, barbara said:

And the three videos don't seem to available on Youtube so those views are all strictly Twitter.

Not from JSF but there is this for instance, the three at once. There's the link to JSF Twitter on it (not accessible when embedded of course).