General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah some beauty blogs would be wonderful right now. Would love to see how he's going to top 'I like cats.'

Come to think of it, if Yuzu wanted a cat, now might just be the right time to get one. When else will he have this much non-skating time available to give to a pet? 

Maybe his father has a cat to keep him company when he's alone. For the Japanese planets - is it common to have cats as housepets in Japan? 

3 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Can’t stop wondering what Yuzu will show us... his off ice workouts? Practising on wheels? Playing kendama? His Pooh collection? Earphone collection? 

A Pooh collection would be great:POOH:

But I'll be happy with anything really.

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah some beauty blogs would be wonderful right now. Would love to see how he's going to top 'I like cats.'

Come to think of it, if Yuzu wanted a cat, now might just be the right time to get one. When else will he have this much non-skating time available to give to a pet? 

Of course, but a cat doesn't need just a few days of attention. And it would be quite difficult to take it everywhere if he brings it to Toronto, and he must consider the additional workload to his father and sister if the cat stays in Sendai.

It is a perfect moment to be a cat-sitter if he gets an occasion, rather.

Off topic really, but I am just ready to consider a kitten after losing my old cat last year, and being at home does seem like a good time - but with vets closed for anything but emergencies for the foreseeable future there is no chance of getting them health checked, vaccinated, chipped or neutered.  I am having to restrain myself from looking at the kittens needing homes ads.  Got to be practical.

7 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Off topic really, but I am just ready to consider a kitten after losing my old cat last year, and being at home does seem like a good time - but with vets closed for anything but emergencies for the foreseeable future there is no chance of getting them health checked, vaccinated, chipped or neutered.  I am having to restrain myself from looking at the kittens needing homes ads.  Got to be practical.

But they still need a home... I don't remember if there are hard rules in UK, but cannot you adopt the kitten(s) and take an appointment for a vet visit later? After all I suppose a kitten can as well be vaccinated and dewormed etc at 12 or 15 as at 9 weeks (and there is no risk of a female getting pregnant)? Or if there are stringent rules, is not this considered a good motive to consult?

5 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

Can’t stop wondering what Yuzu will show us... his off ice workouts? Practising on wheels? Playing kendama? His Pooh collection? Earphone collection? 

My guess:

"Hi everyone. This is Yuzuru Hanyu.

I finally got my first piano and I practice Ballade No. 1 very hard everyday.

I really love to play crescendos on the black keys.

Do you love piano music, too?" :space:

6 hours ago, yude said:

Look at the end of the video, I think we'll have Yuzuru next! (nice trumpet, Wakaba!)

Wakaba can definitely toot the horn! I once tried playing the trumpet (...just blowing it, really) and I had no luck in producing any sound 😂😂😂💀💀💀.

...and ofc I'd be happy with anything Yuzu will do for the video, even the mundanest of things 😅😂😂🙈

33分鐘前, Henni147說:

My guess:

"Hi everyone. This is Yuzuru Hanyu.

I finally got my first piano and I practice Ballade No. 1 very hard everyday.

I really love to play crescendos on the black keys.

Do you love piano music, too?" :space:

I remember that he mentioned about a piano at home in Aoi Hono (the earthquake chapter). Perhaps he can really play it.

:ohmygod:

8 minutes ago, CaroSkate said:

I remember that he mentioned about a piano at home in Aoi Hono (the earthquake chapter). Perhaps he can really play it.

:ohmygod:

Did Yuzu ever mention if he could play any instruments? 
come to think of it I(or we) actually know very little about Yuzu outside of skating haha