General Yuzuru Chat

57 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Wakaba can definitely toot the horn! I once tried playing the trumpet (...just blowing it, really) and I had no luck in producing any sound 😂😂😂💀💀💀.

...and ofc I'd be happy with anything Yuzu will do for the video, even the mundanest of things 😅😂😂🙈

Being the Trollking, maybe he'll tease us with a hint or two about the new programs....

No I know he won't but a woman can dream!

2 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Of course, but a cat doesn't need just a few days of attention. And it would be quite difficult to take it everywhere if he brings it to Toronto, and he must consider the additional workload to his father and sister if the cat stays in Sendai.

It is a perfect moment to be a cat-sitter if he gets an occasion, rather.

It'd be more than just a few days at this point. And if Han Yan can keep a cat, why not Yuzu? 

1 hour ago, FlyingCamel said:

Did Yuzu ever mention if he could play any instruments? 
come to think of it I(or we) actually know very little about Yuzu outside of skating haha

Because he IS the skating himself. He pours so much passion and effort in it, I hardly believe there is a real other passion or hobby which could take over  him.

3 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

Because he IS the skating himself. He pours so much passion and effort in it, I hardly believe there is a real other passion or hobby which could take over  him.

He has stated in the past that if it weren't skating, it would be baseball, I believe. If you look closely at the On Ice Perspectives video of the 2019 SCI gala practice, you can see Yuzu hanging out by the boards with Keiji at one point and miming playing ball. 

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He has stated in the past that if it weren't skating, it would be baseball, I believe. If you look closely at the On Ice Perspectives video of the 2019 SCI gala practice, you can see Yuzu hanging out by the boards with Keiji at one point and miming playing ball. 

So he’ll pitch a ball and give the challenge over to baseball players? Neat! 

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

Knowing Zuzu he will either submit old video from JOC or will write long essay and show his whole RT.:happy0007:

I’ll have the last option with great pleasure, thank you very much! 

13 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

That’s true too... he literally said he was born to skate haha I think he’s actually the most dedicated skater I’ve seen :’)