General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

GUYS HELP. What are some iconic photos of Yuzu in costume that aren't tall and thin? I'm trying to make keychains and stickers! From some art that I'm literally learning to do digital drawing for just for this haha. But the tall and thin photos of Yuzu aren't space-efficient on acrylic keychains and cutout stickers.

For reference, here are two that I've drawn. the Swan one is much more space-efficient than the otonal one xD

wRb0GaE.jpg

Iconic?

Spoiler

tumblr_pd0iurQZMt1tptm4ko1_500.jpg :D 

DW0Ce9fVoAA9UMA.jpg

ETA: I forgot you said in costume. But still, iconic. :D 

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

GUYS HELP. What are some iconic photos of Yuzu in costume that aren't tall and thin? I'm trying to make keychains and stickers! From some art that I'm literally learning to do digital drawing for just for this haha. But the tall and thin photos of Yuzu aren't space-efficient on acrylic keychains and cutout stickers.

For reference, here are two that I've drawn. the Swan one is much more space-efficient than the otonal one xD

wRb0GaE.jpg

1. Inabauers like recommended above

2. Sit spin: (anything would work)

11873042-3x2-700x467.jpg

cr

ebb7273f31fe4c0e9705c8e7b0b27d00.jpg

cr

3b2fa15268b24922bd73efcfd8c84651e21dc8ad.jpg
cr

Yuzuru-Hanyu-GP-Finland-001-1024x741.jpg

cr

C614C70E-B406-473A-8308-276DC75A2576

cr

3. Besti squat

EE7rxKEXUAEdQEM.jpg

cr

4. Iconic SEIMEI:

DtT1HDDX4AA9VYb.jpg

cr

tumblr_inline_p7xxgn8Azs1vcz12k_1280.jpg (1080×760)

cr

10 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, I understand a bit better what you were saying. Yes, he does need a core layout with potential variations, but not to be all over the place. Tbh, I think the problem with Origin was that Yuzu had a grand vision that he actually wasn't able to pin down. That being said, if he feels like going for another layout like the one at GPF 2019, only sensibly paced so that he doesn't run out of steam, I'd be all for it. 

He's got more time now too for building up the stamina. Wasn't the 5-quad layout something he decided on with like 2 weeks to prepare? Who knows, maybe after ice time no one else is getting at the moment (I assume he's getting private time at Sendai since at this point he could have bought the rink by now with all the donations he's given it) and time to refocus and refresh from a whirlwind and difficult season, he'll go into the next season a step or two ahead of everyone - everyone except Keegan who (if his insta is anything to go by) is apparently on target to win the next world championship in hockey skates. 

2 minutes ago, memae said:

Wasn't the 5-quad layout something he decided on with like 2 weeks to prepare?

Really? I thought that was something he decided on impulsively, day of the competition. It had such YOLO energy I figured it couldn't be anything else. 

On 4/8/2020 at 9:32 AM, ralucutzagy said:

I am partial to his Seimei hair — I knew that from a hairstyle POV it's a bit basic but it just looks that good, simple and elegant 😻😻💙💙 

edit: ofc there's more than four choices there 😫 — well then I pick 1, 3, and 6 😃