General Yuzuru Chat

Here is the Youtube link for "Google - Year in Search 2019"

I'm very proud of Yuzu to be feature here. It symbolizes he is an international hero now.

Also Google! It took you long enough! I reckon they should've feature him early as 2015, and definitely during 2018 after PC olympics!

12 hours ago, Tabby said:

I really just had to read someone on twitter say that Yuzu got less GOE on his jumps because he had deep knee bend on his landings, thus showing his 'oldness' lmao what??

I sput my tea over my desk, when I read this. Is it mechanically even possible to have a deep running edge and long exit curve with a stiff landing? I thought, deep knee bend is a key quality feature of figure skating jumps and proper stroking in general...

Seriously. It's long overdue that the top skaters from past and present gather at the round table and discuss the entire judging system from A to Z and Olympic Channel streams that discussion live. I want to know what skaters like Yuna, Javi, Patrick, Plushy, Lambiel, Carolina, Tessa and Scott, Aljona Savchenko, Midori Ito, Michelle Kwan, Ilia Kulik and couple of others have to say about technique and quality. I'm really curious now.

5 hours ago, RockstarYuzuru said:

It breaks my heart that some fanyus vandalized a historic building because they were upset at ISU. I wish some fans can find better ways to express themselves. Isn't one of the reasons why we support Yuzuru so much is because he is a respectable, kind, and considerate person? Why can't some fans follow his example? I just don't want this to affect Yuzuru since I know people will always find a way to use this as an excuse to hate him even more. 

Whoever is responsible for this vandalism, is definitely NOT a fan of Yuzuru Hanyu. A true fan would never dare to demolish the skating venue that is holy to Yuzu. Especially not the Olympic wall. It's like putting the shrine of Seimei on fire.

@Umebachi Thank you very much for the link! I will take a closer look at home :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

3 hours ago, quadaxelwin said:

Here is the Youtube link for "Google - Year in Search 2019"

I'm very proud of Yuzu to be feature here. It symbolizes he is an international hero now.

Also Google! It took you long enough! I reckon they should've feature him early as 2015, and definitely during 2018 after PC olympics!

It's cool that he's in the video during a non-Olympic year and with no social media presence of his own. And that some major Fanyu countries don't even use Google.....

And I'm sure he'd be delighted that his clip is sandwiched between two clips of adorable babies, one of whom is also flying! :softYuzu:

Video of Pooh rain in Torino has gone viral that it is reported by some media in my city (Hong Kong). :68468287:

One of my colleague, who has zero interest in skating but knows I am a Yuzu fan, came to me and showed me the Pooh rain video, and asked if I have watched it. I said that I watched it live (on my phone) :coolio:. And I explained that it was his birthday so the rain was extra heavy.

He then lamented that how come he has never received a teddy bear and told me his birthday is in May.:smiley-laughing021:

So NBC contacted Brian regarding the no coach situ in gpf and turns out it was actually JSF behind this abrupt decision of choosing Ghislain for accredited coach. Brian did not even know about this until later 

also very disappointing to see how ppl accused Brian and TCC when they had nothing to do with the situ

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2019/12/11/yuzuru-hanyu-brian-orser/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

8 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

Maybe it's me and my neurosis, but I don't trust Phil - I have a feeling that it's written in a way to create additional hype an misinformation about this topic and make harm to Yuzu by this (as a distraction from his preperation to the next part of the season).

He loves Yuzu one minute, but finds little details to hate him the next. It's like he has a love and hate relationship with Yuzu. He can never make up his mind. 

Lol Hersh doesn't have any love-hate relationship with Yuzu, he is just US media hyena, the worst possible kind. All his articles are manipulated, obviously. But Yuzu had/has worse dramas around him, and even his fans were immediately speculating about this, so I don't see real harm if you only ignore him.