General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I tried finding Nam's original post, but it's not on his insta (seems some stuff he removed, for whatever reason), but this is the picture he posted in Saitama:

Different shirt color for Nam, different tie and suit for Yuzu

Tfw we can't decide if photo is new or from 4 years ago. True fanyu experience.

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I tried finding Nam's original post, but it's not on his insta (seems some stuff he removed, for whatever reason), but this is the picture he posted in Saitama:

Different shirt color for Nam, different tie and suit for Yuzu

Yeah, so that pic is really old and comes from the times when Yuzu could afford to be more relaxed... Shanghai 2015? Wouldn’t Nam have been smaller then? 

I've been officially on Planet just under a year and in that time have met so many lovely people.  The information net available is massive, the Fanyus helpful and friendly, the emoji's funny n quirky. Whether It's finding out how to organise trips to see Yuzu skate and meeting other members or sharing commentary on the many ice skating competitions.  It's been a pleasure.

Many thanks for all your hard work to all admin.

Happy Anniversary Planethanyu Xxx xxx. :snpeace:

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Amazingly, this time I found it!

Starts around 5:05

This will be one of my all time favorite figure skating moments. They were so perfectly in sync, the quad Toes had such a great quality and that sbs flying jump (or what's that called?) was to die for. I wonder how often they practiced this?

Happy Birthday Planet !  

Japanese Hesei Era will end tomorrow, Emperor Akihito is abdicating the throne.

Yuzuru has also sent his message to the 30th Anniversary of His Majesty's Accession to the Throne.

http://www.houshuku.org/kakukai/koe/gakkai.html#gakkai3076

The Reiwa Era will start on 1st May, and Emperor Naruhito will accede the throne.

I'm really expecting to see our planet will keep rotating happily in the new era as well :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Edit:  I found the page goes away sometimes. Why!?

So, I copied Yuzuru's words from what I had.

天皇皇后両陛下の御心に触れ

天皇皇后両陛下が御即位三十年をお迎えになられましたこと、心よりお祝い申し上げます。

平成の時代が始まり間もない頃に生まれました私は、現在二十四歳となり、これまで両陛下の御目に掛かる機会が二度ございました。

平成二十六年、ソチオリンピック後の春の園遊会にお招きいただいた際には、東日本大震災についてもお話くださいました。私自身、被災された方々への想いを込めて滑ることもあり、少しでも復興に向けて前へと進むための心の拠り所となることが出来ればと考えていたこともあり、そのような思いを持ってスケートをしていくということを肯定していただいたように感じました。それ以来、現在においても、ずっと背中を押していただいているような、そんな気持ちがいたしております。

そして、昨年平成三十年、平昌オリンピック後の春の園遊会では、私の足の怪我について大変心配してくださいました。両陛下の温かい御心に触れ、大変感激いたしました。

両陛下の御心は東日本大震災の際にも感じておりました。多くの被災地へ直接足をお運びになり、誰にでも分け隔てなく同じ目線でお声をかけていらっしゃる姿に、私も被災地の人間の一人として、非常に励まされ勇気付けられたことを覚えております。私自身、これからも故郷である仙台、被災地に寄り添って歩んでいきたいと改めて決意するきっかけを与えてくださいました。

平成という時代に生まれ、共に歳を重ねてまいりました。これまで経験したこと、感じたこと、いただいた言葉、そのすべてを未来へと繋げてまいります。

天皇皇后両陛下の御多幸を祈念いたしますとともに、改めまして、御即位三十年をお祝い申し上げます。

3 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

This will be one of my all time favorite figure skating moments. They were so perfectly in sync, the quad Toes had such a great quality and that sbs flying jump (or what's that called?) was to die for. I wonder how often they practiced this?

Well, there was a pretty long footage of gala practice that surfaced... I personally don't remember if I ever watched it from beginning to end, but of what I did watch, I don't remember them practicing that... There was a lot of group choreo - with the guys fooling around; Javi picking up Yuzu and Misha is from that - and solo practice, too, but I don't remember seeing them practice that moment. Given that they practiced together virtually every day and did the group stroking, it probably doesn't take much for them to be perfectly in sync.

What I am amazed is that more gala and ice show choreographers don't take advantage of this and have them do more duos together like this, because it's obvious it would be an extraordinary performance. Just remember Oly practice with them doing skating skills exercises and everyone apparently dying over how awesome it was. How can choreographers not take advantage of that and actually make a performance out of it is beyond me (unless, of course, they wanted to and the guys refused, for whatever reason).

8 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, there was a pretty long footage of gala practice that surfaced... I personally don't remember if I ever watched it from beginning to end, but of what I did watch, I don't remember them practicing that... There was a lot of group choreo - with the guys fooling around; Javi picking up Yuzu and Misha is from that - and solo practice, too, but I don't remember seeing them practice that moment. Given that they practiced together virtually every day and did the group stroking, it probably doesn't take much for them to be perfectly in sync.

What I am amazed is that more gala and ice show choreographers don't take advantage of this and have them do more duos together like this, because it's obvious it would be an extraordinary performance. Just remember Oly practice with them doing skating skills exercises and everyone apparently dying over how awesome it was. How can choreographers not take advantage of that and actually make a performance out of it is beyond me (unless, of course, they wanted to and the guys refused, for whatever reason).

Agree. Although whoever choreographed SOI Canada this year tried to include some of that into the group numbers. There was a whole piece with a breakdancing theme that was basically all the skaters pairing off in turn and doing SBS elements. Unfortunately it was nearly impossible to film with my crappy Android and all my videos are blurry.