General Yuzuru Chat

Happy birthday to the Planet, I can't believe it's been two years already :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: :tumblr_meh7eaW0cM1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Thank you everyone for joining and sticking around with us and for making this place so nice :img_21: And also thank you to Yuzu for bringing all of us together :img_21:

I'm looking forward to many more years filled with excessive worrying, suffering, crying, cheering, smiling and laughing with all of you!  :grouphug:

Happy birthday to the Planet.  I haven't been here from the beginning but I began lurking in the early summer of 2017 and formally joined later that summer so I've been around long enough to know how valuable it is.  I haven't explored the Internet intensively but I do think this is probably the premier Yuzu fan site out there, at least of those using English as the base language.  I know it is the premier site for me and I have to thank those who participate and bring forward so much information not simply about Yuzu but about skating in general.  This is a valuable resource for the sport.

28 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

Happy Hanyu Planniversary! Such a joy to see the growth of this forum. Thank you admins and members for creating such a wonderful platform for satellites to spread the resources and love for Yuzu here. :10742289:

How creatively formulated! Happy Hanyu Planniversary it is from now on! Great choice of wording!