General Yuzuru Chat

Happy Hanyu Planniversary to everyone too!  :7938863::7938863::7938863:

It can now be added to the dictionary of the planet too :10742289:

Actually I was reading here this time last year but only joined you all for few mths (just this place, no others, lol).  Thanks all admins and support for the great work!  May I just ask who are admins and support (and if you would like to introduce yourselves), so that I /we may drop you a Pooh or 2 too?  Here they are:

:dpooh::Poohgaveup:

3 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

No, that's not what I meant. More like he's obviously at ease with Nam and doesn't hold back. Plus his different expressions are fun.

I know, I was just joking! Fun seeing him this relaxed! 

2 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Happy Hanyu Planniversary to everyone too!  :7938863::7938863::7938863:

It can now be added to the dictionary of the planet too :10742289:

Actually I was reading here this time last year but only joined you all for few mths (just this place, no others, lol).  Thanks all admins and support for the great work!  May I just ask who are admins and support (and if you would like to introduce yourselves), so that I /we may drop you a Pooh or 2 too?  Here they are:

:dpooh::Poohgaveup:

You can find about us here 

:thanks:

2 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

If Yuzu can make PChiddy praise him and pose with arm in arm, it's just a question of time that Yags and Plushy will hug and dance with each other under Yuzu's charm :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

No, no, no, they're still too busy competing to see who gets to be Yuzu's flower boy...:darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Actually, that picture is from Shangai Worlds in 2015 ^_^

Speaking about that, guys, there was a wonderful video of Yuzu and Javi doing some synchronous skating at 2015 Worlds gala. Could anyone provide me with a link to that video?

2 minutes ago, PoohandYuzu said:

Hello and thank you!

:squishedPooh:

There you can tell I am still sometimes lost on this planet!

Don’t be shy, always welcome to ask questions! We’ll always pile you with information you wanted and some more you didn’t want as well! Lol 

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You sure? I mean, Yuzu's suit fits and everything...

I tried finding Nam's original post, but it's not on his insta (seems some stuff he removed, for whatever reason), but this is the picture he posted in Saitama:

Different shirt color for Nam, different tie and suit for Yuzu

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

Speaking about that, guys, there was a wonderful video of Yuzu and Javi doing some synchronous skating at 2015 Worlds gala. Could anyone provide me with a link to that video?

I remember they skated from opposite sides and did side-by-side quad toes, then I think a spin, too? There's a fan video, because the broadcast didn't catch them both, I think, but I can never find it again, even among my saved videos. It's much longer and starts with the other skaters...

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I remember they skated from opposite sides and did side-by-side quad toes, then I think a spin, too? There's a fan video, because the broadcast didn't catch them both, I think, but I can never find it again, even among my saved videos. It's much longer and starts with the other skaters...

That’s what I tried to find too and failed!