General Yuzuru Chat

:68271401: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLANET HANYU !!!:68271401: 

Thank you so much to all satellites for creating and keeping  this great Planet alive & so warmy! let's cheer Yuzuru together for a long time again ! 

Thank you Yuzuru for your wonderful skating and your inspiring so many people from all over the world <3

And good luck to all the young skaters from Sendai! :tumblr_inline_mto5i9TIpx1qid2nw:

On 4/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, Ashley2162018 said:

Glad to know he is in a postive light.

He is still young, I guess his recovery rate can still be high given the correct actions and treatments.

Honestly imo, if he goes for surgery it might cause some setbacks so going rehab is best for now.

I just went to Stars On Ice last night and watched two guys in their 50s do 2As, and backflips...two guys who were injured during their competitive careers...two guys who just happen to skate at TCC now...Kurt and Elvis. If they can get back to the point where they're putting on performances that kids half their age would be lucky to be able to do, there's plenty of hope for Yuzu. 

19 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Still, it's good to see Yuzu and PChan with their arms around each other all friendly-like like that. 

If Yuzu can make PChiddy praise him and pose with him arm in arm, it's just a question of time that Yags and Plushy will hug and dance with each other under Yuzu's charm :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: