General Yuzuru Chat

Origin is perfection as is.  Otonal maybe could be a little longer but I'm happy if it stays as is, especially the colour and decoration...

And we get to see if Haru yo Koi is definitely the gala piece and if so.... will he change the cherry blossom outfit?  :10636614:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

I'm already losing focus at work, and it's not even Nov. 1 yet.

HALP! :13877886:

I've enlisted help to keep me off planet when I'm supposed to be working (so I can finish everything for the week by Thursday) and I was chased off but I couldn't work and so I cooked enough for at least a couple of days and now I'm back and I'm going before that banoctopoohmpkin sees me and chases me off again.

10 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I've enlisted help to keep me off planet when I'm supposed to be working (so I can finish everything for the week by Thursday) and I was chased off but I couldn't work and so I cooked enough for at least a couple of days and now I'm back and I'm going before that banoctopoohmpkin sees me and chases me off again.

:hachimaki: Geddouddaheeyah!

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

Origin is perfection as is.  Otonal maybe could be a little longer but I'm happy if it stays as is, especially the colour and decoration...

And we get to see if Haru yo Koi is definitely the gala piece and if so.... will he change the cherry blossom outfit?  :10636614:

Otonal is beautiful when you see it live. The dusty blue makes me think of a gray-blue wintry sky, and the sparkles are like icicles. I think he uses swarovski crystals because that costume really sparkles. I agree that the front could be a little longer.

Origin is perfection, but when you see it live, you can't see all those details when he goes zipping by, so you mainly see a black costume with some gold highlights. Yuzu looks gorgeous in that costume though.

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Every time Yuzuru competition time comes, The Final Countdown starts playing in my ears and won't leave me until after the Gala. Halp. 

Why are you doing this to me? Now I've joined your Final Countdown club! Noooooo! :headdesk:

51 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Otonal is beautiful when you see it live. The dusty blue makes me think of a gray-blue wintry sky, and the sparkles are like icicles. I think he uses swarovski crystals because that costume really sparkles. I agree that the front could be a little longer.

Origin is perfection, but when you see it live, you can't see all those details when he goes zipping by, so you mainly see a black costume with some gold highlights. Yuzu looks gorgeous in that costume though.

I can't wait to see it live at GPF :embSwan:

I hope he does the 4CC this season too. And hope that the foreign sales for Santana WC works out.

14 minutes ago, 4Nessie said:

Why are you doing this to me? Now I've joined your Final Countdown club! Noooooo! :headdesk:

It's a beautiful song!! Worthy even of being chosen as warm-up song for Yuzu himself. Pity he mostly listens to Japanese rock.