General Yuzuru Chat

Idk if this info is true or not or how they get it from but I hope they would keep those behind the scene things private. Maybe I'm not a fan of all insider sources or stuff

like that. 

His antis are gonna get new material now. They pick up and twist these thing at LTE speed. 

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Idk if this info is true or not or how they get it from but I hope they would keep those behind the scene things private. Maybe I'm not a fan of all insider sources or stuff

like that. 

His antis are gonna get new material now. They pick up and twist these thing at LTE speed. 

His antis twist even his charity work :shrug: 

This is a report from someone who isn't working in TCC, didn't personally heard that conversation. It's also in Italian. And that Italian was translated into English again. And they said that Yuzuru was joking. Antis will only prove that they are stupid if they try to twist it. 

14 minutes ago, Yoa said:

His antis twist even his charity work :shrug: 

This is a report from someone who isn't working in TCC, didn't personally heard that conversation. It's also in Italian. And that Italian was translated into English again. And they said that Yuzuru was joking. Antis will only prove that they are stupid if they try to twist it. 

They're already at it :laughing: 

And correctly its might be from Yuzuru's English to Italian to English :laughing:. Twist it or not, I don't like commentators spread unconfirm/insider report. B esp uncle said Shoma had leg injury a couple of time last season and people worried until a fan asked his manager confirmed he's healthy =.=

23 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

:laughing: They've already started on it.

But whether this is true or not, I love Yuzu's personality. Also his humor is totally my cup of tea (and I also smell a dose of self jab and kuyashii, but the haters can go on I guess).

To me it sounds like the things he would say to Nobu. So if it's true it only shows that Yuzu and Jun are close enough to joke about things like that. Which makes me happy :) In my opinion, it also shows that Yuzuru thinks that JunHwan should aim for gold/has ability to aim for gold. And that he treats him as a real competitior. And yes it was a self jab :rofl2:He said (if it's true of course) that his gold medal is worse than Junhwan's second place. So his Kuyashi is at pre-Olympics level...