General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, Anya said:

Wow that white shirt, maybe from a photoshoot from the latest media day? So where are the photos Japanese media???? :laughing:

Dare I say that this picture makes him look a bit...buff? (I know it's all due to the fabric and cut of the shirt but for those of you who admire a bigger upper body, have a wonderful view!) 

:joy:

I'm as extra as Yuzu by taking 9/20 off work and 9/21 as well to enjoy the full afterjoy of my first preseason. So I would be really sad if I cant stream live. Really hoping some kind souls here to literally record the whole thing if you can livestream it pleaseee. My last livestream experience was a mess. It was my first time livestreaming and it was for the Olympics. I watched every group (splat fest) and when it was yuzu's freeskate, it crashed. It was like in the AM and I almost cried. Actually I did a lil and then i tried to look through the other sites and found ESPN and it was when his perf was over. At least it was the part he was smiling and I sorta felt relieved bc he seemed so happy. 

22 hours ago, micaelis said:

Considering what I've seen landing on the ice over the years I can see quite a menagerie taking shape.  I've seen a large stuffed frog (Wind in the Willows perhaps) and a number of non-Pooh bears.  I once saw a brown bear landing near Yuzu when he was leaving the ice.  The bear was 2/3 the size of the boy who retrieved him.  I'm surprised we haven't seen any Tiggers yet.  All in all, though, this makes every skate of his as interesting right after as in the skating itself.  We never quite know what we might see plunging to the ice.  All we know is that there will be a lot of it, sometimes so much that one commentator suggested they put a blade on a zamboni and just plow the stuff off.  Even Javi commented one time saying he didn't like skating right after Yuzu because there was so much stuff they had to get off the ice.  Quite understandable.  They maybe should put Yuzu as the default last skater.

Lessee, goats, Nessies, Poohs, me I reckon if we can find little baby mushroomy plushies (like the Chinese ones from fantasia).... we will confuse all his competition into surrdender :)

Oh thank goodness for the stream (mind you, I think it'll be the early hours of the morning here, but still...)

All the talk of Yuzu in black may have gotten into my subconscious, last night I dreamed I was watching Yuzu wearing all white and skating what may have been Requiem (you know what it's like in a dream!), to music that sounded like a theramin. At twilight. On a rink of black ice.

:devilYuzu:Quite spooky for me, but I really didn't want to wake up.....