General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, lazuliblade said:

I came across this and needed to share it:

(edit: I'm not sure how to have the tweet show a preview... the caption really makes the tweet, but I at least figured out how to put the picture here...)

Just paste the link, wait a few moments and it will display automatically! That's it :)

On 6/28/2018 at 7:24 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Soooo, this Sendai exhibit... is it a permanent one, like maybe staying until March or so?

23 hours ago, dotsquare said:

So... who's ready for media day and program reveals?  :embSwan: Only a month and a bit away :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

I guess if Media Day is around the same time as last year, we might have the ”pleasure” of GP Finland tickets dropping and Media Day at the same time. :knc_brian3:

10 hours ago, vanadiezz said:

Can we start another discussion on HYK? I see some changes already and my excitement has just gone on another level. :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

:10636614::10636614::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Yuzu at the interview...his voice sounds a bit nasal as if he's got a cold...ummm please stay healthy your highness the celestial maiden :sadPooh:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

:10636614::10636614::tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Yuzu at the interview...his voice sounds a bit nasal as if he's got a cold...ummm please stay healthy your highness the celestial maiden :sadPooh:

I thought so, too. I hope somebody's checking his temperature and sitting on him if he mentions quads. I know, I know, he's an adult and can take care of himself and all that and so forth but take his temperature and sit on him if he has a fever, dammit!

10 hours ago, airi said:

Why am I so week for this low hydro? This never was my fav element... :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

I feel the same way.  I was hoping that was just the way he was going to do it from now on but looks like that it's this program specific judging by his H&L performance.

And I'm not sure if his Ina Bauer in this program is more beautiful than ever or if I'm just falling more in love with him.

Yuzu is the man of his words. In Continues with Wings he said “ Next time you see me, I’ll jump . “  which he did in the ice show. After Olympic he also said he would skate for himself and try new things... ( not word by word ) and we have the super low Hydroblade and the pick-up-ice-chips-and throw-them-in -the -air move!  I can’t wait to see his creativity  , technique and artistry development in the future . :tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw: