General Yuzuru Chat

Just checked my TV listing (I'm in Japan) and it says that Live News alpha is on Fuji TV (terrestrial channel) at 11:40 pm tonight; FNN = Fuji Network News.  The competition hasn't even started yet and I'm already going to miss lots of sleep ! And it seems like I have to endure watching Mezamashi TV too (6 am, Mon to Fri, Fuji TV terrestial) :rolleye0008:

mulan-disney.gif

... I've been like that↑ since a few days back, actually (from the time when Yuzu was more or less confirmed to compete at JNats (and also when people are talking which comp is the least worst public-health wise, JNats or Worlds 2021. I'd still like to say JNats (seeing how backä$$wards swedish corona response was 🙈) but seeing that they planned to organize it *as usual* (despite concerns being voiced on twitter and elsewhere) shows you how smart JSF goons are /s /s /s).

All these confirmations from Yuzu (his comp status (more or less) to his programs) are truly life-affirming, especially in this shitstorm of a year. Hope all goes exceedingly well for Yuzu 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏