General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, barbara said:

And he is 25. He is ALWAYS training.  And no one looks better in black workout gear.  No one.  But we can all remember just how sharp he looks in a well-cut suit and tie or in his beautiful kimono for his special honors award.  

The Hakama is my fave....if Yuzuru was a member of my family that hakama wouldn’t stay long in his closet 😂

34 minutes ago, EternalSpin said:

It looks super weird to me :smiley-confused001:

Well I think it’s the speed of it🙃 anyhow I m glad we got the message he looks good and rested !

Just now, SitTwizzle said:

I know nothing of the matter, but my impression is, his hips are quite special, allowing his legs extraordinary movements.

I don't think I have ever seen that, even in ballet.

He has an amazing instrument and the world is lucky that fate put him where he can shine the most:sadPooh: bringing so much joy and strength to so many people

2 hours ago, barbara said:

And he is 25. He is ALWAYS training.  And no one looks better in black workout gear.  No one.  But we can all remember just how sharp he looks in a well-cut suit and tie or in his beautiful kimono for his special honors award.  

Or in a white T-shirt! It's not like the guy doesn't make fashion choices every now and then. 

Magazine and Book List ~ 2019.01.25 - Page 5 - Compilations ...

Edited image to use a more public source - this is from the Planet's magazine list thread. The image I had before was from a google search and it was a wallpaper image on pinterest I think. 

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Or in a white T-shirt! It's not like the guy doesn't make fashion choices every now and then. 

Edited image to use a more public source - this is from the Planet's magazine list thread. The image I had before was from a google search and it was a wallpaper image on pinterest I think. 

He looks good in anything tbh, like he is probably the only person that can pull off his competition costumes! I mean these costumes are pretty but I just can’t imagine other skaters wearing them haha

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

lmao remember when we dreaded another picture with that shirt:rofl:

4 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

He looks good in anything tbh, like he is probably the only person that can pull off his competition costumes! I mean these costumes are pretty but I just can’t imagine other skaters wearing them haha

Try and picture Keegan in Origin 2.0. It's literally impossible to envision. 

@Hydroblade Actually, if you Google 'Yuzuru Hanyu white T-Shirt" and scroll past all the redbubble fan art T-shirts, there's quite a few nice ones of him in various white T-shirts with interesting black-and-white graphic designs. He seems to favour them for his casual attire. Either that or the magazine stylists pick them out for him. 

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Try and picture Keegan in Origin 2.0. It's literally impossible to envision. 

@Hydroblade Actually, if you Google 'Yuzuru Hanyu white T-Shirt" and scroll past all the redbubble fan art T-shirts, there's quite a few nice ones of him in various white T-shirts with interesting black-and-white graphic designs. He seems to favour them for his casual attire. Either that or the magazine stylists pick them out for him. 

Black and white - classic.  And I laughed at thinking of Keegan in ANY of Yuzu's costumes.