General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Haah ... how cool is he ... I hope he's well and safe ... I miss him ... I miss FS ... I want sports back ... :/

He seldom shows this bad boy look these days, doesn't he? I'm more used to angelic Yuzu but this look is cool too! He really can pull anything off haha

We were just talking about how popular Yuzu is in China and this video appeared on my feed, featuring Chinese fans talking about how much they love Yuzu!! Worldwide superstar indeed :) 

One lady mentions that before knowing Yuzu she’s not much of a fangirl (doesn’t spend much time and money on celebrities and never attends concerts) but after falling down the Yuzu rabbit hole she now buys lots of files, magazines and all kinds of merch 🤣

Hace 1 hora, FlyingCamel said:

We were just talking about how popular Yuzu is in China and this video appeared on my feed, featuring Chinese fans talking about how much they love Yuzu!! Worldwide superstar indeed :) 

One lady mentions that before knowing Yuzu she’s not much of a fangirl (doesn’t spend much time and money on celebrities and never attends concerts) but after falling down the Yuzu rabbit hole she now buys lots of files, magazines and all kinds of merch 🤣

@Mastyaeva @sallycinnamon look this video at 2:50!!!! I’m crying again!!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

For new satellites who maybe don’t know it,  the  “YUZU WE LOVE YOU FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD (get well soon)” at CoR18 was from Planet Hanyu.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw: I’m so grateful that Yuzu managed to stay injury free last season!!! 

And yes, I can so relate to the lady in the interview!!! :headdesk2:

6 hours ago, monchan said:

I GOT CHOPIN!

Just when I got the result did I rmb I did this before. And got the same result! Chopin is also my most fav program so this is accurate:))

Chopin for me, too.  Not disappointed.  I love the program, I love the music, I enjoy Chopin in general, and I'm happy to be associated with a world record.

16 hours ago, fyere0 said:

OT, but a funny thing:

I noticed on the main page of the forum that the most people who have ever been online here at the same time was 30,939! Which happened on 05/01/2019 in the small hours of the morning, Canadian time zones, so afternoon in Japan. (For reference, the forum has 5336 registered members right now, so less, then. Right now there are about 300 people here, including guests.)

I was wondering, what on Earth would have happened in Yuzu-land to have 30k people on the forum at the same time? On May 1, 2019, a random date with no competitions? I went back through the General Chat and nothing was happening. FaOI hadn't started, so that wasn't it. Then I remembered there was more than one way to read a date! It was January 5, 2019. :D

What monumental event happened on January 5, 2019, to draw thirty thousand people to Planet Hanyu at once?

Hide contents

Mystery solved! It was every awake fan and Japanese journalist scrambling for the first photo of HealthyReturnToPracticeZu + Habi. The boys are back :68468287:

it was n birthday btw....great gift if you ask me:winky:

13 hours ago, TallyT said:

I found two copes on youtube, neither perfect, but together they did me :)

The first is complete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck3zGOUO6lo

The second is better quality but missing quite a chunk - 20 minutes! at the start. All of Ao Bing's parts in it it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZPkiHpjMfA

thank you...off to watch!

10 hours ago, CiONTUw4A said:

I got Chopin.

I got LGC,must have been liking Prince probably LOL

10 hours ago, FlyingCamel said:

I/We can all relate!!!:knc_yuzu2: