Media Day 2018

3 hours ago, Xen said:

Um guys, Nijinsky had a pretty wide repetoire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaslav_Nijinsky) so in addition to what you guys named, we've also got Rite of Spring by Stravinsky. Who was it who wanted Yuzu x Stravinsky?

Yuzu doing Rite of Spring? That would be awesome. But in all honesty, I hope his programs take a lighter turn after this. I'm wowed and moved by dramatic Yuzu, but I adore bouncy happy have-fun-with-the-audience Yuzu.

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Let's not go there... I can already see myself getting arrested for trying to get inside the Saitama Arena by digging a tunnel under the ice rink because getting a ticket is impossible... 

I’m all for digging a tunnel!! As long as we get arrested after the gala, y/y?

7 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

The music is too important to him for a clumsy cut.  Even when the music wasn’t something I liked (NDP, PotO) the way it was put together was good- best Phantom I’ve ever heard.

5 minutes ago, robin said:

Sounds like Yuzu was very involved in the editing again so I doubt it will be bad

Yes I know. Its just me in a worried mode. I trust Jeff and Yuzu though :"D

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Let's not go there... I can already see myself getting arrested for trying to get inside the Saitama Arena by digging a tunnel under the ice rink because getting a ticket is impossible... 

We'll be faster at digging and will be less likely to get caught if we do it together. I'll help you out!!!

5 minutes ago, cirelle said:

I’m all for digging a tunnel!! As long as we get arrested after the gala, y/y?

2 minutes ago, robin said:

We'll be faster at digging and will be less likely to get caught if we do it together. I'll help you out!!!

I didn't know I would get so much support for my plan! Omg let's do it, like we're digging for gold!  

6 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Um guys, Nijinsky had a pretty wide repetoire (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaslav_Nijinsky) so in addition to what you guys named, we've also got Rite of Spring by Stravinsky. Who was it who wanted Yuzu x Stravinsky?

@Xen do you even have to ASK?

9 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yuzu doing Rite of Spring? That would be awesome. But in all honesty, I hope his programs take a lighter turn after this. I'm wowed and moved by dramatic Yuzu, but I adore bouncy happy have-fun-with-the-audience Yuzu.

As a former theatre kid I live for the drama so I'm absolutely loving the mood of these programs :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:Also, count me in the Stravinsky brigade..

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I'm just being facetious. 

I always forget what that means :knc_brian2:

Btw I tried playing my Otonal cut with Chopin. The layout fits pretty well! jumps, spins, stsq... if they use a similar cut, he won' have to change the rhythm of the SP a lot. The only thing changing is that instead of having a middle part of the program that's very quiet and dramatic, it will be very fast and dynamic. Cool! 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic