Team Russia

47 minutes ago, monchan said:

I CAN'T WITH RUSSIAN BEEF! 

Too strong for my taste :war:

It actually wasn’t so bad, Eteri just dismissed Plush saying he’s one of the 50 coaches on the team. That’s that. 
Now Plushenko gave another interview in which he said Trusova wanted to move to him two years ago, but he said no because he didn’t have a big enough skating rink. Inna Goncharenko did hint Trusova’s parents got a payment from Plush to make that move, Plushenko denied it. 
The Russian skating world. The soap opera world of the figure skating, ladies and gentlemen! We do our best to keep you entertained every single off-season!

3 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Wooooo. Aren't we all glad that Javi got out of being coached in Russia and Yuzu never went there on a permanent basis?

They wouldn’t have stuck around anyway. And they aren’t part of the Russian skating world. 

13 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

Still nothing about the other big name Plush mentioned to  come up. The plot is thickening...

That big name was Trusova. It was her, according to Plush, who wanted to move to him two years ago. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

That big name was Trusova. It was her, according to Plush, who wanted to move to him two years ago. 

The new big name was brought up after the Trusova move iirc, but I wouldn`t bet on my memory or the exactity of the time frame in the process.:lol:

4 minutes ago, IULIANA said:

The new big name was brought up after the Trusova move iirc, but I wouldn`t bet on my memory or the exactity of the time frame in the process.:lol:

Actually, I never thought there’d be another name - it was just the way Plush put it. He’s not a professional speech maker, so what he said could have referred to Trusova, even though the order of his utterances made it sound like it was about yet another FS star.