Team Russia

I don't know if it is something lost in translation(or lost to google since i went and read the original article in Japanese)but I feel a sense of melancholy in her words,like she feels she hasn't got a lot of time left to be a competitive skater....it's pretty sad .

2 minutes ago, mercedes said:

I don't know if it is something lost in translation(or lost to google since i went and read the original article in Japanese)but I feel a sense of melancholy in her words,like she feels she hasn't got a lot of time left to be a competitive skater....it's pretty sad .

I'm thinking she intends to quit competition after Beijing, provided she qualifies for Beijing. 

10 hours ago, mercedes said:

Yup, I think in there she says she probably won't be able to do a quad either, it's just a sad realization that winning in Beijing is less and less likely but maybe she's coming to terms with it.

20 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

If there was an interview, of course.

Once again, I'm wondering at who advise her.

They probably don't have many option. In the middle of pandemic, off season with no ice show, no big news, no FS magazine,  I can see its hard to reach out to official/high tier newspapers unless its local stars like Mao, Yuzuru, Dai, Shoma or Rika. 

Its better to stay silent. 

Just now, Katt said:

They probably don't have many option. In the middle of pandemic, off season with no ice show, no big news, no FS magazine,  I can see its hard to reach out to official/high tier newspapers unless its local stars like Mao, Yuzuru, Dai, Shoma or Rika. 

If they really want to "make the news" which I suppose I wouldn't want at all in her place, after all what happened recently.

Sorry for one more ballet reference, but such a slippy way has been followed by a very promising young ballerina, and the result is scary (I'm reticent to name her).

24 minutes ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

Guys, I think there is indeed an interview. Flash has a picture of her and looking at her hair, I think it is indeed recent.

There are in fact two. Both to popular tabloid style papers. 

24 minutes ago, Fay said:

There are in fact two. Both to popular tabloid style papers. 

Geez. These interviews and the past issue is not looking good for her (at least in the Japanese side of things). Her international stans might be rejoicing in Twitter because of new content but for the Japanese people who knew exactly what kind of papers these two are, it might be a different story.