Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

OH no, what do they do with 2 total pops? He's lost big tech points with those... will they give more PCS presents to compensate? His skating is beautiful to watch, I like this program as a whole, but he missed 2 passes... now what...

Missed Adam too. :( Cant' believe my whole morning watching the comp then my mother demands I help her book tickets to a show tonight RIGHT NOW! :13877886:

They gave above 90 PCS, but um, I think based on the NBC stats looks like he's even behind Zhou? 

do you think Adam uses eyeliner or curls his eyelashes?

 

wow, he's 3rd... now this is interesting...

Dude, Ross Miner the spoiler...who woulda thunk that?

  • Author

Jason I swear if you do not walk through this wide open door I am going to swim across the pond, then drag you back in with me and drown you. Well not really but ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.