Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

I'd love maias dress even better that rachels if it was in other colors (not a fan of pink or that orange)

I agree with Charlie it was a great ice dance event as far as I've seen (even if the scoring was inflated)

1 hour ago, getsurenka said:

Is he also the commentator for the Men's SP yesterday at IceNetwork?

 

No I think that was Michael Weiss commentating Mens SP  (and proclaimed Nathan the Worlds Best Skater). Charlie seems to be quite favorably impressed by Yuzuru.

9 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

 

No I think that was Michael Weiss commentating Mens SP  (and proclaimed Nathan the Worlds Best Skater). Charlie seems to be quite favorably impressed by Yuzuru.

Did Charles said something about Yuzu? 

11 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

 

No I think that was Michael Weiss commentating Mens SP  (and proclaimed Nathan the Worlds Best Skater). Charlie seems to be quite favorably impressed by Yuzuru.

Thank you! I find Charlie's comments quite informative during the ice dance (which I don't watch often) so was just curious if he did any other events too (or if he is the one who made that infamous comment yesterday).

 

P.S.: Is it that Charlie, as in Charlie White? IIRC he works with Ice Network right?

12 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Did Charles said something about Yuzu? 

 

2017 Worlds Wrap-up both Charlie White and Jackie Wong said that Yuzu’s FS was the highlight of the entire competition.

2 hours ago, Sammie said:

Did Charles said something about Yuzu? 

Charlie praised Yuzu in an IN podcast after WC last year. He was very nice and thoughtful when he interviewed Yuzuru after the SP too. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.