Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

Can we start a petition to have Nathan go back to his old costume, the program lost half of its impact with that ridiculous thing he is wearing. I was laughing the whole time watching him and I don't think that the impression he was going for :slinkaway:

 

And I miss the curls :sad-smiley-046:

1 minute ago, Neenah said:

Can we start a petition to have Nathan go back to his old costume, the program lost half of its impact with that ridiculous thing he is wearing. I was laughing the whole time watching him and I don't think that the impression he was going for :slinkaway:

 

And I miss the curls :sad-smiley-046:

Lol. I saw a comment on twt saying that, “that is how a man suppose to look like. No need for glitter to show skills blah blah blah” I was going to response but they deleted it.  :laughing:  why ppl scared of a little sparkle? 

Sorry Nathan and Vera Wang, but you opened yourselves to it.

 

 

I snorted and almost spilled water on my computer. 

 

My attempt at being funny.

 

25 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Sorry Nathan and Vera Wang, but you opened yourselves to it.

 

 

I snorted and almost spilled water on my computer. 

 

I spat water on the dogs, so, yeah, thanks for that, Vera Wang.

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

My attempt at being funny.

 

It actually did make me think of the skeleton costume, too.

1 hour ago, WinForPooh said:

 

It actually did make me think of the skeleton costume, too.

I didn't watch the skates and I have no intention to, but... is this for real? Really realsies real? *That* is his costume? 

Because seriously, the first thing I thought of was a skeleton, too. 

And then, This has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Even uglier than plain black (I really dislike most practice outfits). 

:slinkaway:

1 minute ago, Winnie_20 said:

I didn't watch the skates and I have no intention to, but... is this for real? Really realsies real? *That* is his costume? 

Because seriously, the first thing I thought of was a skeleton, too. 

And then, This has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Even uglier than plain black (I really dislike most practice outfits). 

:slinkaway:

Please do also notice the sleeves, as if he's got black long johns on and pulled a short-sleeved t-shirt over it.

 

The worst part is that we know Nathan is well acquainted with the concept of costumes. He knows about sparklies. The hype, then this, I'm far more annoyed about the costume than the UR that I never expected would be called anyway.

I would like to clarify something about Nathan's lack of UR call in his 4F, besides a generous tech panel that also ignored Jason's. As you may have seen, the boxes in the technical counter lit up as yellow when something was marked for review. Nathan's 4F3T was green, which means it wasn't, possibly because he isn't particularly known for URing, his combo was more or less smooth or just it's Nathan. Since it wasn't marked for review, it wasn't scrutinized by the technical panel, so they couldn't mark it even if it was UR. You need to actually mark something for review first. This is the responsibility of the Technical Specialist and them alone. Decisions on calls once marked have to be approved by 2 out of 3 members of the tech panel, though.

16 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Please do also notice the sleeves, as if he's got black long johns on and pulled a short-sleeved t-shirt over it.

I never even noticed. Wow it’s really worst then I thought. For some reason I thought the stripe on the arm was all the way to the top.  Not cut short like that. 

 

ETA: maybe he will redeem himself during the free and blind us with sparkles that rival even Yuz  :embSwan:

13 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I would like to clarify something about Nathan's lack of UR call in his 4F, besides a generous tech panel that also ignored Jason's. As you may have seen, the boxes in the technical counter lit up as yellow when something was marked for review. Nathan's 4F3T was green, which means it wasn't, possibly because he isn't particularly known for URing, his combo was more or less smooth or just it's Nathan. Since it wasn't marked for review, it wasn't scrutinized by the technical panel, so they couldn't mark it even if it was UR. You need to actually mark something for review first. This is the responsibility of the Technical Specialist and them alone. Decisions on calls once marked have to be approved by 2 out of 3 members of the tech panel, though.

Something was marked yellow - the quad toe, then? I remember a box being yellow and turning green.

14 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I never even noticed. Wow it’s really worst then I thought. For some reason I thought the stripe on the arm was all the way to the top.  Not cut short like that. 

 

ETA: maybe he will redeem himself during the free and blind us with sparkles that rival even Yuz  :embSwan:

We can but hope. Sparklies rain for Nathan, maybe!

 

But seriously, the costume, the haircut and possibly him being generally a little under par physically because of the stomach bug made this the most underwhelming Nemesis this season. I really like the beginning choreo and the step sequence usually.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.