Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Some practice info:

 

Zhou: 3A, 3A2T, 4S, 4T, 4F, 4Lz, runthru (4Lz3T, 4F(ur), 4S, 4Lz, 4T(step,hand), 3A(ur,fall), 1A, 3Lz1/2Lo3F(footdown))

Miner: 2A, 3A2T, 3A, 4S(step), runthru (2S, 3A2T, 3Lz3T, 1A, 3Lo, 3Lz1/2Lo3S, 3F, 3S), 3Lz1/2Lo3S

[x]

 

Thank you! Through your link I saw also the data for Nathan.

It seems that his layout could be 4F3T, 4F, 4S, 3Lo, 4T2T2Lo, 4T, 3A, 3Lz2T (so no 4Lz?) x

And that the runthru in practice was far from the best of it. i.e. 2F, 4F3T, 4F, 3Lo, marked, 2S, 3A, 4S...? xx

Has he problems with the 4lutz now (I hope not health problems) or what's the strategy behind it?

8 minutes ago, cirelle said:

I LOVE the live score thingie!! :popcorn:

yeah!! while I still prefer the japanese tes box this one is great also...

Just now, Neenah said:

With they way they are scoring, the Shibs may break the WR with a mistake :laughing:

 

That sounds fun... :2thumbsup: And then they’ll have to let it goooooooo!

11 minutes ago, Neenah said:

With they way they are scoring, the Shibs may break the WR with a mistake :laughing:

once again I'm greatful nationals don't count in isu records

Just now, Sayu93 said:

once again I'm greatful nationals don't count in isu records

I think am enjoying this inflation more than I should.  It really seems like a competition between countries on who can have the worst scoring and it quite hilarious :biggrin:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.