Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[2017] USA Nats - Men, Pairs, Ice Dance SP & FS

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

I can't watch because of crappy internet but i'm living vicariously thru this thread... Also... :biggrin:

 

 

Crap. I love her.

So many 2.10 StSq4 today. 

47ish PCS right now. 

Idk, I actually like Jason's program, it's a lot of fun. Too bad he hasn't really performed it clean in a big competition... Though I have no idea what's going on right now other than the "Nathan Chen's the very best, like no one ever was" program because I'm stuck at an airport :13877886:

  • Author

The question is, what's his PCS.

 

It should be no less than 46, looking at others.

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have never seen Hamilton but I'm already sick of it. :13877886: This was such a weird music choice.

From the clips I've seen on YouTube the music is certainly great when it's the focus, not so much when used for a skating competition program.

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

The question is, what's his PCS.

 

It should be no less than 46, looking at others.

 

47.29.

1 minute ago, guitarist said:

Idk, I actually like Jason's program, it's a lot of fun. Too bad he hasn't really performed it clean in a big competition... Though I have no idea what's going on right now other than the "Nathan Chen's the very best, like no one ever was" program because I'm stuck at an airport :13877886:

 

I regret saying I was sick of it because, mistakes aside, this is the best I've seen it. He really stands out among the rest of the US men. 

GRACIE!!!  Good for her!! Never a huge fan, although was very sympathetic to her plight, but that comment has totally won me over!! 

47 according to NBC. Jason deserves those spin GOEs.

And amazingly, a commentator calling out URs?!

Oh, about 3As now...well considering step out> fall, does that mean 2 foot>step out> fall?

Just now, liv said:

GRACIE!!!  Good for her!! Never a huge fan, although was very sympathetic to her plight, but that comment has totally won me over!! 

 

I shared her pain watching Adam in the K&C. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.