Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

Thanks @Joey:thanks:

This round of prediction was so difficult and kind of sad for pairs and ID (men too, tbh, expecially when you think last year it was basically a World Championship minus Javi and Mika)... but that means more medals for those who usually don't medal in a major comp :cheer:

I'm going to trust Jason to finally put together two solid skates and snatch the bronze. And of course I hope Boyang will finally be in good physical condition! Anyway, the gold is Shoma to lose, given he's going to be the one with both highest bv (or Boyang's higher? I haven't done the math, but usually Shoma gets more GOE so...) and PCS, and with his strategy to go back to his old layout I'm hopeful that this time he will be clean(ish) again in the FS :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I'm rooting for my predicted pair podium to get on podium :P because I like all of them. My aussie bbs had a good season till now, and for Ryom/Kim it would be amazing to get a medal!:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: now I hope I haven't jinxed them all:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

And ouch I hadn't realized there were no chinese pairs at all in the competition...:scratch2:

:fingerscrossed: for the jpn ladies to sweep podium!

Mai please please give me two beautiful skates please :smiley-angelic001: make judges repent that they didn't give you your rightful pcs during GP seires:animated-smileys-angry-035:

and you, Kaori, girl, don't implode:smiley-angelic001:

I feel bad leaving Liza out of podium tho:sad4: now look as jpn ladies all splat no please no

Results for the European Championships predictions are here~ :biggrin:

Looking at the single disciplines: moni & Murieleirum win the mens competition with 13 points, followed by Sayu93 with 11. Numbers are similar in ladies - golden, Kelly, novana & LadyLou lead with 13 points, followed by 12 other satellites with 11 points. Xeyra & crazykuroneko got the most points in Pairs with 10 each, Sombreuil & Neenah came closest scoring 9. Ice Dance saw the highest score overall - 14 points achieved by Fay. She's followed by axelnojutsu, YT & Sayu93 with 12 points.

Overall, the winners of this round are:

1. Sayu93 with 41 points

2. YT & Murieleirum with 39 points

3. golden & Fay with 37 points

Congratulations to all the high scorers and leaders after the first round! :cheer:

(PS: I calculated by hand this time (don't ask, had time at work xDD) but I won't get to add everything into a google spreadsheet today. I will add that tomorrow, sorry for the delay!)

I didn't do great at Europeans and I was doing so well before  :shame:

I am not holding my breath for 4CC. My predictions are basically arranging skaters by their best scores and hoping for the best  :fingerscrossed:

I did put Jason off the podium since he ended up imploding every time I predicted a medal for him, maybe this time he will do great :shrug:

I seriously should only predict ladies-only one where most of the ones I've picked were on the podium. For the men's-usually my instinct says one thing, but I then dream of a different order (and that gets broken).

I don’t even want to look at the pairs and dance. :laughing: I have no doubt if I got a 0 for that. I got my wires crossed for the ladies though. At least I picked all three JPN ladies to podium. 

For the men i picked a sure bet for gold and silver and someone I want for bronze. 

When the Olympics predictions hits just doing ladies, pairs and dance. Men’s is absolutely off limits for me.  :crazyshit2: