Of Seers & Cassandras lost in space – prophesize the GP series!

Ouch, 4CC pairs & ID hated me :13877886:I've sinked out of top 5:titanic:

Congrats to everyone who stole my spot had a good round!:bow:

Looking forward a stress-free Oly team event (tho for the singles event I'll only die more, but what can you do:peekapooh:)

:omg: - like it or not, the Olympics are as good as here! And therefor, we'll start with our small Guessing Round regarding the Team Event :cheer:

Link is here:

https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/aa0cb351-43af-4281-99de-7b71422727bd

Have fun & good luck everyone!

PS: Is everyone aware how the team event works? I'll just try to give a short summary, everyone who has questions or wants to correct something, please let me know~

10 teams have qualified (Canada, China, France, Israel, Italy, Japan, Germany, Russia, South Korea, USA). In the first round, each of them will send one representative per discipline to skate the SP/SD. So we will have a Men, Ladies & Pairs SP and Dance SD event with 10 entries each. Scoring works normally to get to the results, but it's not the scores themselves that are added up. The skaters earn points by placement. For example, placing 1st = 10 points, 2nd = 9 points, 3rd = 8 points... and so on. Then these points get tallied over all the disciplines for each country (maximum number of points being 40). After the SPs, the 5 teams with higher point totals advance to the LP, so that we get a 2nd set of events with 5 entries per discipline.

Two short notes: each team is allowed to switch out entries per discipline up to 2x. Meaning that for example two different US Men can skate in the team event, one does the SP, one the LP. If the US also splits their ladies, they will have to have the same Pair & Dance team do both segments though, because 2 is the maximum number of disciplines to switch skaters out. Teams are not forced to switch out twice, they can have more skaters skate both segments. Also, as of know, we largely don't know which skaters will skate in the team event, or which segments specifically they'll take.

No need to apologize, just send in a second prediction anytime you want ^^ it's helpful for me to get a heads up here, so I know there are multiple predictions in, but then it's no problem to just ignore the old ones.

If you feel better with a 3rd or 4th prediction, go for it too ;)

15 hours ago, cirelle said:

Soooo, when’s the last day to submit the predictions? 

Up until the competition starts, which in this case is Friday 10am South Korean time :)

Predictions are made harder with how close to the start the timing for knowing who will be doing the segments is.

Just so everyone knows, P/C aren't doing the Team Event, if that changes anything.