Team Spain

Well, Yuzu may not be on the ice yet, so probably is only rarely at TCC, and if so, he's only doing the very basics most likely under Tracy's watchful and supportive eyes. Brian has to support Javi too. You know he'd be going with Yuzu to J Nats if he is/was going.

Edit: Brian probably already knows Yuzu's plans, so going to Spain could be an indication of his not being needed in Toronto....

Here's Javi's programs:

Um... The FS was not great. But well, this is Nationals, so he could've popped half his jumps and still won. Hopefully he'll do better at Olys...

The commentators weren't saying anything particularly interesting, but I'll translate if anyone's interested. Or anything else in Spanish, just shoot me a PM, since I don't usually check this thread.

I have never seen Javi so winded after a skate, is he alright? Since the beginning of the season he seemed to have trouble with stamina and it doesn't looks like it's improving :confused:

I know nationals are not important, especially for him, but I was hoping to at least see him in better condition. I really hope he is peaking at the right time and will be at his best at the Olympics :smiley-angelic001: 

2 hours ago, Neenah said:

I have never seen Javi so winded after a skate, is he alright? Since the beginning of the season he seemed to have trouble with stamina and it doesn't looks like it's improving :confused:

I thought it was just me but I was thinking to myself if he was okay as well... :slinkaway:

Javi has been struggling for over a year now with his free skates... The last really good FS he skated was at Rostelecom last season, then he also skated well at Trophée de France where he only missed an axel I think...but since then, he's been struggling and he only did well in short programs. He recently said that his energy is already going away, so it could be one of the reasons that he can't really do well especially in the second half of the programs. I really hope that somehow he can get stronger by January and then we'll see what happens at the Olympics where so many unpredictable things could happen. His weapon will be the experience and that he can handle the pressure quite well.

Anyway:

Javi dedicates his eight Spanish title to his family, friends, fans and sponsors :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw: