Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I feel so sleepy already... BUT I WANT TO SEE MY HUSBAND SWAN! YUZU

How many husbands have you!!! :hachimaki:

Oh more Mai! She's working with David Wilson for her Gabriel's Oboe fs and judging from the practice footage he's already taught her something! More refinedment added to the speed and jumps - can't wait for next season!

7 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

Averbukh just did her choreography so expect a 'tragic' story choreo... /sigh/

Ugh another tragic FS then :13877886:

  • Author
4 minutes ago, PPOS said:

How many husbands have you!!! :hachimaki:

 

3 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

a Yuzu harem

His hydroblade of course, notte stellata, flower crown Yuzu, hakama Yuzu, asaichi Yuzu and Yuzu wearing glasses

2 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

 

Averbukh just did her choreography so expect a 'tragic' story choreo... /sigh/

Grrr... I hoped for something I at least could like...

:offtopic:I feel bad for it, but I dislike Evgenia's skating, and I have absolutely no idea why. I mean, I did a comparision to 16-17yo Yuzu and I'm just...why? He did have angst/drama music at the time (if White Legend and RJ1 aren't dramatic then I don't know what they are), he had noodly long limbs and looked like a pencil, was told how to perform given program, and yet, I loved it? Meanwhile Zhenya:sign0001:

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

 

His hydroblade of course, notte stellata, flower crown Yuzu, hakama Yuzu, asaichi Yuzu and Yuzu wearing glasses

:13877886:You're gonna be one busy lady! lol

OMG! Jason!!!! I love you!!!! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.