Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

still thinks her worlds' FP is better than this :sorry:

 

She's so good all the time the performances don't seem to have many differences to me. She's just sooooo consistent. Which is why I was confused how she scored 6 points higher than her Worlds performance, but then I remembered, it's WTT and the Japanese ladies that came before put the judges on the happy pill so it escalated. :rofl:

Zhenya is another one where I feel like the music doesn't take advantage of her strengths (though I don't care about her music if she gets better non-mime-y choreo). She's quick, expressive, bright and controlled in her movements and because of her youth, she lacks a certain gravitas for 'heavy' songs =__= I don't have hopes they're going to give her something very out of the box though

Hmmm I think I can appreciate this program more now... since I can ignore the mimes and focus on the skating after seeing for many times...

Yuzu's serious expression when he's cheering for Zhenia lol. The "all important consistency" strategy in the making!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.