Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Now I want to see if they'll show Javi and the 'Vamos Javi' yell and we'll finally find out if it was Yuzu or not. 

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

Yuzu being 100% more into it than everyone else as usual :laughing:

What would yuzu be without all the extraness? :rofl:

Just now, kaerb said:

Is she the choreographer?? I can't see her o:

 

Yep, the choreographer. She's got short hair. 

Just now, obscurite said:

I love TJ and their meme music 

I kinda liked it I just think it shouldn't have gone on as long as it did? idk 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.