Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Sailor Moon! Aka when miming is fine & funny!

I was at elementary school and a fan when they aired the original version in my country, the italian op were completely different from the japanese ones but this program gives me a lot of feelings all the same :10636614:

  • Author
1 minute ago, LadyLou said:

Sailor Moon! Aka when miming is fine & funny!

I was at elementary and a fan when they aired the original version in my country, the italian op were completely different from the japanese ones but this program gives me a lot of feelings all the same :10636614:

Idk, I cringe a bit with the beginning ha ha

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Idk, I cringe a bit with the beginning ha ha

Well it's very in character:laughing:

tbh the main character made me always cringe a lot

3 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Wakababy!

So, I guess no Javi then?

Zuzu is last for sure...

No more time :laughing: it is yuzu swan time! :embSwan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.