Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

 

Yep, the choreographer. She's got short hair. 

Oh that's why I didn't recognise her (short hair)! I'm so touched and happy she and Yuzu still get to interact, she seemed like such a great coach :sadPooh:

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I kinda liked it I just think it shouldn't have gone on as long as it did? idk 

Eh, seeing as it's WTT and not a serious event, I'm fine with it :POOH: The fact that they did this for GPF Marseille though (albeit a shorter version!).....

I really don't like this song, but Yuzu's extraness makes me endur it:laughing:

Oh the misterious signed jacket:dancingpooh:

 

Did Yuzu got the final pose wrong?

 

The 'will they choke on those scarves' choreo. 

And the autographed TJ jacket of yuzu is still cracking me up :rofl: are you auctioning that off after this or what lol

The extraness is both hilarious and :facepalm:. 

I know several skaters are doing it already but Zhenya would actually really suit a La La Land song, I think?? Something bright, fun and broadway-y (with some room for ~artistic moments~)

1 minute ago, kaerb said:

I know several skaters are doing it already but Zhenya would actually really suit a La La Land song, I think?? Something bright, fun and broadway-y (with some room for ~artistic moments~)

 

Averbukh just did her choreography so expect a 'tragic' story choreo... /sigh/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.