Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

And now Zhenya's absolutely lit 160-score performance. I love her but judges had too many happy pills this WTT. 

Just now, Hydroblade said:

:smiley-love017: I'm so happy that she's going to ACI too!!!

 

My two favs starting the season at ACI! And I will get a fantastic Japanese ladies show with 3 of them at CoC! Can't wait for next season to begin:10636614: I'll cheer for all of them at CoC, but will bring a banner for my Mai-chan:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

And now Zhenya's absolutely lit 160-score performance. I love her but judges had too many happy pills this WTT. 

still thinks her worlds' FP is better than this :sorry:

I do wish ladies would (or could?) coordinate boot color more with the outfits. But I guess boot covers don't look good with skirts like they do under pants. 

Oh Med again! I love the dress, the back in particolar! 

I'm not fond of all that open-mouthed miming  love the Step sequence though

I love everything about this program... but I'm a rare case because I live in a country with too many attacks on a regular basis and I've been very close to several.. So I have tears in my eyes every time she skates to this program

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.