Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

Time to sleep. Hope swan is in my dream :pbow:

46 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Grrr... I hoped for something I at least could like...

:offtopic:I feel bad for it, but I dislike Evgenia's skating, and I have absolutely no idea why. I mean, I did a comparision to 16-17yo Yuzu and I'm just...why? He did have angst/drama music at the time (if White Legend and RJ1 aren't dramatic then I don't know what they are), he had noodly long limbs and looked like a pencil, was told how to perform given program, and yet, I loved it? Meanwhile Zhenya:sign0001:

I think Zhenya's expressiveness is lovely but there's a sort of studied quality to it and an element of visible 'performance' which makes me think she hasn't internalised the music or the story (it's even harder because the story behind her FS music isn't one she can really relate to and that choreo......). I think with Yuzu and RJ1, he seemed to really feel the music (or at least the drama) and bring a certain emotional rawness to his skating. I've yet to see Zhenya really get 'lost' in the music because I think that comes with the risk of not being in control and her skating is very controlled and perfect. (also...grr why do you want to give a 17yr old girl so many tragedies?!! Such a cliched thought that MAX ANGST + TRAGEDY = ~artistic and deep~)

 

I find her very charming in the Sailor Moon EX partly because she clearly loves the music and hence I want to see her skate to Broadway where her 'performative emotions' tendency and preciseness comes across as a strength rather than a lack of authenticity. 

 

((Also, I had to disappear halfway through but was still watching this -- so much fun to do liveblogging with everyone!))

31 minutes ago, obscurite said:

This was so fun! Big thanks to @Hydroblade for organizing everything and to everyone else as well for providing such entertaining commentary:10742289:

Here's a rocker!Zuzu to end the party 

 

OMG glad I didn't sleep and miss this!!:embSwan:

This figurepedia is pretty big file dang I'm trying to download it and it is 1.6GB!

Thanks for the viewing part everyone! :thankyou: now to hold on until TCC Open practice on August :star-plucker-smiley:

4 hours ago, obscurite said:

I literally have his program music on my phone because I love it so much but that seems to be an unpopular opinion I guess?? :confused: Even the wailing hahaha

Ooo, I love how he ends his step sequence

 

Couldn't join the streaming party but I'm genuinely surprised to see that so many people dislike Shoma's LP music, I can't get enough of it :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:   

32 minutes ago, Smultron said:

 

Couldn't join the streaming party but I'm genuinely surprised to see that so many people dislike Shoma's LP music, I can't get enough of it :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:   

 

The wailing lady is controversial. :laughing:

hace 11 minutos , Hydroblade said:

I am currently uploading the file to my GDrive :D (it's been HOURS haha) :)

Wonderful! I have lost today's broadcast entirely, have a lot to catch up since yesterday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.