Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[TV Broadcast] Figurepedia

Featured Replies

The judging at WTT ladies event :facepalm: I mean its great to see many good performances but those marks make no sense :facepalm: Not just Evgenia ( her flutz had almost max goe though). I like Mai but her LP got 70 PCS, the same as Satoko's LP is just .... :slinkaway: 

He's so solemnly beautiful when he's singing his national anthem... I can almost see pure white lights emitting from him...

Oh Zuzu being interviewed about Mao? 

Oh no, the feels )))):

 

Just now, xeyra said:

Oh Zuzu being interviewed about Mao? 

Yep, he essentially said he was thankful to her and she was like an older sister to him and that he hopes the memories on the ice for her were happy ones (I think, from what I caught in a few seconds)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.