hace 1 minuto , Murieleirum said:

1. Origin
2. LGC
3. Etude

(I obviously don't have a preference for sexy mature Yuzu)

Hahaha, don’t get me wrong, I love how Mr. Hanyu looks in LGC :13877886:but the costume itself is not that elaborate in comparison with Etude or H&L. 

But Origin... it’s definitely another level...and hey! We got somehow our wish for warm purple fulfilled!!:pouty:

Not sure if any costume can overtake Olympics Seimei for me haha :10636614:

(Now that I think about it, I'm quite torn between a number of Yuzu's outfits :14066882:  other than Olympics Seimei being number 1 for me, the number 2 spot will have to be shared by Origin, Chopin 1.0,  Olympics Chopin, purple LGC, Etude, POTO 2.0, R&J 1.0, Swan and all black UA :tumblr_inline_mzx95p7TPv1r8msi5:)

(side note: the see-through black mesh gloves he wears for Origin is giving me way too many heart attacks. it's bad for my health :tumblr_inline_mn41rkfu9v1qz4rgp: )

13 minutes ago, moonkat said:

tumblr_pfjw079cup1u0k2h5o3_r1_1280.jpg

. . . .  *whispers * I was right I do like this more. . . . . 

which is odd to me given my previous fav (before Origin all hail the King) was NS, and I thought his v-neck and low back then were just gorgeous. 

23 hours ago, shanshani said:

They both look better in person because pictures don't convey how sparkly they are :68468287:

I do wish the Otonal costume were slightly longer though.

Costumes usually look better in person because of the sparkles and the colours may be different from what we see on pictures. :)

I love the colours for Otonal. I wrote earlier that to me, this song sounds melancholic and blue or some colder colours would go better with the music than any autumn colour. The colours remind me a bit of Korobeynikova's Otonal costume, for which she also wore icy blue with silver details:

Spoiler

512164992.jpg

The details on the back are incredible, which I love a lot! But I also think from the front, the costume seem to be a bit short and without a belt his legs look even longer. As @Yatagarasu said there's not really a need to make him look longer because he is tall enough.

I like how the Origin costume highlights his body lines, the shoulders and waist especially. The details on the costume are incredibly rich and beautiful looking, it must have taken hundreds of hours to make this costume. I also like the black gloves which are a bit see-through like the one he wore for RJ2 <3 Very pretty!

I like the blue - grew up in a seaside place where you get those chillier autumn days with bright blue skies reflected by the water- autumn isn’t just about orange leaves.  Also he’s acknowledging Johnny’s choice.

My fave might still be Swanyu and Chopin-simple lines, and elegant. 

But I like Origin too, just not sure it'll overtake Swanyu yet. Something has to be said for a guy who has the guts to go for a deep V neck and back. And pull it off. Sorry.

2 hours ago, OonsieHui said:

. . . .  *whispers * I was right I do like this more. . . . . 

which is odd to me given my previous fav (before Origin all hail the King) was NS, and I thought his v-neck and low back then were just gorgeous. 

I think it's because they both make him look innocent:snpeace:

maxresdefault.jpg

Finally realized what was off about his haru yo koi costume. The dark part looks like chest hair. 

On 9/22/2018 at 1:57 PM, ralucutzagy said:

DnuIf5XU8AAC3er.jpg  DnuaUOkUUAYJYjK.jpg

source:twitter.com/ailoveyuzu82

Well, which one do you like the most, guys?  :img_21:

Origin is like instant infatuation so I have to say that but I loved Otonal when I first saw it... Like a gentle sigh! It looks beautiful in the program and I was excited to see a reference to Johnny right up front like that. Not as flattering as Origin but I think the idea was to soften the edges, appear less angular, and it succeeds in that. Impressive since it's totally fitted except for a small ruffle... no loose flowy pieces, which is what I had been expecting!

One thing about Origin, it really needs LGC hair to work. I heartily dislike that teaser clip of Origin + bangs.

32 minutes ago, moonkat said:

I think it's because they both make him look innocent:snpeace:

maxresdefault.jpg

Finally realized what was off about his haru yo koi costume. The dark part looks like chest hair. 

That's exactly what bothered me the first time I laid my eyes on this costume: it is gorgeous and fits him very well but that dark part is sooo distracting ^^I completely see chest hair here too :doh: